Look at my temp jump

Forum: Natural Family Planning and FAM

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Family Planning and FAM LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 23rd, 2012, 10:45 PM
baabaamilker's Avatar Veteran
I haven't been able to go in and see the OB/GYN off post just yet as we still have to get the insurance changed over. We did go on Friday to get the insurance changed and managed to get there 4 min. after closing. So I have to see about doing it myself someday this week, I think they require my sponsor (husband) to be with the though and he has had to work some very long hours lately.

I noticed I was feeling a bit different over the last couple of days. My dry eyes were going away. Yesterday my breasts were more achy, and in the evening I had some nausea. I've also been having more of a pregnancy tiredness rather than a fatigue from estrogen dominance where your body is tired but your mind is not. The breast tenderness and nausea had just about completely dissapeared. Last night I got hot and it was not hot temperature wise, it was about 50F and we had the windows open, and I feel fine, not sick. At one point I shooed my husband away and threw off the covers because I was getting to warm next to him.

So I was pleasantly surprised to see a wonderful temperature jump this morning. Hopefully it will continue. I took another urine pregnancy test this morning and it is still negative. I'm not really surprised since it can take up to 17DPO in even a healthy started pregnancy to come out positive.

Do you think that the progesterone rise is from the cream alone? Or is it possible for it come from my own body?

I just thought it was very interesting and am praying that it is a good sign.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search