Look at my temp jump

Forum: Natural Family Planning and FAM

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Family Planning and FAM LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 23rd, 2012, 09:45 PM
baabaamilker's Avatar Veteran
I haven't been able to go in and see the OB/GYN off post just yet as we still have to get the insurance changed over. We did go on Friday to get the insurance changed and managed to get there 4 min. after closing. So I have to see about doing it myself someday this week, I think they require my sponsor (husband) to be with the though and he has had to work some very long hours lately.

I noticed I was feeling a bit different over the last couple of days. My dry eyes were going away. Yesterday my breasts were more achy, and in the evening I had some nausea. I've also been having more of a pregnancy tiredness rather than a fatigue from estrogen dominance where your body is tired but your mind is not. The breast tenderness and nausea had just about completely dissapeared. Last night I got hot and it was not hot temperature wise, it was about 50F and we had the windows open, and I feel fine, not sick. At one point I shooed my husband away and threw off the covers because I was getting to warm next to him.

So I was pleasantly surprised to see a wonderful temperature jump this morning. Hopefully it will continue. I took another urine pregnancy test this morning and it is still negative. I'm not really surprised since it can take up to 17DPO in even a healthy started pregnancy to come out positive for me.

Do you think that the progesterone rise is from the cream alone? Or is it possible for it come from my own body?

I just thought it was very interesting and am praying that it is a good sign.

June 24th, 2012, 02:57 PM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't think it's from the cream alone, because you've already been taking it for awhile. If prog. cream is going to affect temperatures, it should do so within the first few days that you take it. It doesn't always affect temps though, because it delivers such a small amount of progesterone to the system.
June 25th, 2012, 09:10 AM
Got the insurance changed, and I will be making an appointment tomorrow.

June 25th, 2012, 09:28 AM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Keep us posted!
June 26th, 2012, 04:59 AM
Well, that particular Dr. is on vacation until August 13th. I haven't found any others so far that I thought would work out for me. Will keep looking.

June 26th, 2012, 06:01 AM
rlh27's Avatar Caleb's Mommy!
Goodness, August 13? I know doctors are allowed to take vacations, but wow, almost 2 months! I hope you find another one soon!
June 26th, 2012, 10:56 AM
Well, it's a German doctor so maybe things work different for them, I don't know.

The nurse from the military OB/GYN called today and said they are willing to work with me now. She said that some doctors in their practice believe in using progesterone while others don't and she was concerned that I wasn't getting any care. Now that my insurance is changed I can only go there on a space available basis. So I might call tomorrow and ask them if they do natural progesterone because I'm just not comfortable with the synthetic stuff.

The last two days I've been nauseous and shaky all day. I'm hoping that's a good sign as usually with a miscarriage I don't get the all day kind of nausea that I'm used to with a healthy pregnancy. My temps have continued to stay up. I am crampy tonight though, but I know from lots of experience that means nothing really unless you see red blood, it just- makes one concerned though.

Will keep you all updated in this ongoing drama.

June 27th, 2012, 12:13 AM
Another temp jump this morning, woohoo! I know most would think my chart only biphasic, but to me it almost looks triphasic.

Still need that positive urine test for good reassurance.

June 27th, 2012, 06:39 AM
rlh27's Avatar Caleb's Mommy!
Did you get triphasic charts with your other children? Good luck!
June 27th, 2012, 08:54 AM
Well, I wish I could say a resounding yes but I only started in detail (BBT) charting when I knew something was wrong having all the miscarriages. So I started this before my last baby. His chart was triphasic though.

Well, if it continues the same pattern then maybe in a couple of days we'll have another temp rise.

June 29th, 2012, 12:29 AM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Hoping for more good news

June 29th, 2012, 09:33 PM
Well, so far so good. My symptoms have increased (more nausea, tired, etc.) to a point past what would normally occur with a miscarriage. All of my miscarriages have occurred between 21-33 DPO and normally my symptoms did not increase.

However, still getting negative urine tests. I'm never completely comfortable with thinking I'll be holding onto a baby until I get that positive urine test because I never have with a miscarriage.

With my last pregnancy I was in denial that I was pregnant for quite some time. We had just moved here to Germany, all the kids were sick, so I figured I must be too. I didn't even get to test with a urine test for him until 33DPO and by that time is was of course very positive. That's the only positive pregnancy test that I've gotten since having so many miscarriages though. Now I kick myself for being in denial so much because I'd be interested in knowing how soon I got a positive with him.

I'll keep you all updated. I think at this point I'm not going to be going in to see the military DR.'s I'm just not at all comfortable with them. I'll wait this one out, and if it should not work out, then I'll skip a cycle and by then the German OB/GYN naturopath should be back from her vacation.

June 30th, 2012, 05:16 AM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Sounds like a good plan. GL.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search