Hot weather & sweating?

Forum: Natural Family Planning and FAM

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Family Planning and FAM LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 10th, 2012, 05:41 PM
Twin Mama
Does anyone else have a harder time identifying VS when its hot out and they sweat down yonder? Now that it's 100+ and I'm sweating all the time (thanks to the dress code at work) I am finding it harder to identify VS because... I'm sweaty! It is humid, warm, moist, allllll day down there. My CM is not very clear/easy to identify this month so I worry I wont be able to identify my fertile window/O. I mean, we are BD every other day right now because I should be O-ing soon but my fertility signs don't show that its on the horizon at all. What would you all do/do you, please let me not be the only sweaty person?

July 10th, 2012, 06:28 PM
plan4fate's Avatar I may bend, but not break
Send a message via MSN to plan4fate
LOL I don't really sweat down there... but I can see how it would make things confusing!
~TTC #1 together 2 years and counting ~

Awesome siggy made by Jaidynsmum
Matthew and Mark 08/24/2005 9w1d, Mattie Anne 04/07/2008 8w Mel and Dee 01/19/2010 (8 weeks) and 5 chemical pregnancies
Hope 07/22/2012@4w1d,Konnor 11/24/2012@3w6d,"Emmy"1/15/2013@ 3w6d,Ronen 02/10/2013@3w5d,Joy 07/19/2013@3w6d, "Pea" 09/06/2013@ 3w3d

Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, PCOS, Insulin resistant.
150mcg Synthyroid, 500mg Metformin (aiming for 1500mg)
July 10th, 2012, 08:24 PM
Twin Mama
lordy me, I sweat down there allll the time. mostly its post O for a day or two and pre AF and I think it's hormone related. but this just from wearing jeans and it being hot under my desk and my office being hot. i have ladies in my office wearing sweatshirts, CRAZY i tell you!!! we just BD so... not worrying about VS until tomorrow afternoon.

July 12th, 2012, 03:15 PM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It just takes a bit of practice. Hang in there! You'll notice that sweat tends to gather more in the groin area, not so much right at the vulva. The wetness from CM is a very distinct wetness, unlike the same old sweaty feeling you get every day. You'll learn to tell the difference when the CM wetness starts!
July 12th, 2012, 06:25 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
No, I do have other issues lately that cause it sometimes.

July 12th, 2012, 07:46 PM
Twin Mama
hmmm i dont think i will be able to clearly tell 'wet cm' from sweaty hot down there. or maybe what im noticing is all cm and not it being hot, IDK! but today my cm switched and i could definitely tell. when ewcm starts to come in it feels mucosy down there, so weird but very indicative of o for me.

July 12th, 2012, 09:48 PM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That's it! You're noticing the difference already. That mucuosy feeling, that's the difference!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search