Annoyed

Forum: Natural Family Planning and FAM

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Family Planning and FAM LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 20th, 2012, 09:05 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am just so ready for this cycle to be over. So hopefully posting this here will make AF kick her but in gear and show up already. Usually my cycles are between 26-29 days BUT I usually have a 13 day luteal phase. So according to that I should have started on cd 25 or 26 (FF gives O on cd 11 while TCOYF gives it on cd 12) and yet she still isn't here. I had a temp dip yesterday, although it wasn't below the coverline and I was so sure she was coming. I even did internal checks throughout the day to see and still nothing. This morning I wake up and there is a slight rise again. Before you ask I am pretty sure I am not pregnant, I took an IC this morning as well as Tuesday and Sunday and they were all stark white BFN's. I just want her to show up!

tootsmommy - TCOYF

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

September 20th, 2012, 10:56 AM
Yay! I *think* I am starting. I went and did another cervical check and there was pink on the tissue. I went ahead and put in a tampon and my fingers are crossed that AF has made her appearance. I know it's crazy that I am excited for her to be here but I really want a fall baby lol. Now just wait, it will take me forever to get pregnant once we start TTC.

September 20th, 2012, 12:29 PM
rlh27's Avatar Caleb's Mommy!
YAY! Glad it looks like she is making her appearance!

My LP was usually 11-12 days, with a rare 13 day one. But one cycle it was 15 days and it was so frustrating. My O date was VERY obvious from my chart, so I don't know why it was such a funky cycle. I was so happy that AF showed (even though we were TTC, I was just ready to start another cycle instead of waiting on one that I knew didn't end in conception).
September 20th, 2012, 02:42 PM
That's how I felt. The tests were stark white so I knew I wasn't pregnant, I just wanted AF to come. I am just trying to get through the next few cycles until December when we will start TTC.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search