Confused

Forum: Natural Family Planning and FAM

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Family Planning and FAM LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 20th, 2012, 04:51 PM
Destiny
here's my chart: HereToDream - TCOYF

I've done a poor job of charting this month since we moved and temporarily lost internet/TCOYF, but does anyone have any idea as to what's going on?
I've been tired and nauseous since the spotting started, and I was under the impression that ovulatory spotting would only last 2-3 days at most (is this incorrect?). But these are definitely ovulatory symptoms for me.
I'm going to start doing a better job at charting again now that we're more settled, but this is all I have for now.
It's heavy spotting, but definitely not heavy enough for the "menses" option, and it seems like there's usually creamy or slippery CM when I clean my Diva cup.

Thanks in advance for any advice

September 20th, 2012, 07:48 PM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Unfortunately, there is just too much missing data to say for sure what's going on. Don't worry too much about what you see in your Diva cup, it's likely just endometrial fluid and not produced by the cervix as fertile mucus is.

This could really go either way. It could be breakthrough spotting, related to ovulation or it could be implantation.
September 20th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Destiny
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnaCAN View Post
Unfortunately, there is just too much missing data to say for sure what's going on. Don't worry too much about what you see in your Diva cup, it's likely just endometrial fluid and not produced by the cervix as fertile mucus is.

This could really go either way. It could be breakthrough spotting, related to ovulation or it could be implantation.
I didn't know that! Is there a way to check my CF while I'm spotting like this, or do I just have to use the spotting as my indicator?
Thank you for taking the time to answer

September 20th, 2012, 08:45 PM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Some changes happen to the fluids as they move from inside to outside the body, so you can save your Diva for the heavier days and use pantyliners on spotting days instead. That way you can still observe for vaginal sensation, to see if you notice feeling dry or if you notice feeling wetness. Or just always consider spotting potentially fertile and don't assume infertility until you've had 3 days to make observations without the Diva in place.
September 21st, 2012, 06:16 AM
Destiny
I see. Thank you for the input

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search