We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Has anyone done this? I had a colpo done on Wednesday and they ended up taking one biopsy, it just so happened though that my colpo was done right around me probable O time, and because of the weird discharge after the colpo I haven't been trusting it enough to chart it. I *think* I either o'd on cd 13 or 14, but because I do not have cm charted after cd 14 I can't be 100% positive and neither FF or TCOYF is giving me an O date yet.
I would chart whatever you're observing anyway, even if it's from the test. There's a good chance the test may have delayed ovulation anyway; as it's a physical stressor. Can you alter the settings on FF or TCOYF so it will interpret you temp pattern only - and disregard the questionable mucus observations?