I am soo happy I made this choice!

Forum: Natural Family Planning and FAM

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By mommy2skyty

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Family Planning and FAM LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 16th, 2012, 10:34 AM
mommy2skyty's Avatar Super Mommy
As someone who was on some type of BC for a good part of my life and I am soo happy that I made the decision to do FAM! It has been almost 3 months since I had my Mirena removed and I feel better than I have in a long time! I am back to having pretty regular cycles that are around 31 days, with only 4 days of bleeding and no cramping. Now that I know the rules we are able to avoid on certain days and then if we decide to have another baby we can be able to plan to TTC on my fertile days. I love being able to know how to check my CM and cervix to know what my body is doing and where it is in my cycle. My only regret is that I should have gotten my Mirena removed a long time ago! I was just affriad that because I was breastfeeding for 3 years and didn't get my cycles back for a really long time that I would get pregnant again and didn't think I could handle 3 kids close in age. We are at a place now that if we did get pregnant we would welcome another baby with open arms now that our youngest kids would be about 4 years apart or more

Skyla Helen- Feb 2nd, 2008
Tyler Lyman- Sep 6th, 2009

Quinn Kayden- Aug 17th, 2013

My kids are growing up soo fast!
November 16th, 2012, 11:21 AM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad you're feeling so much better!!! Hormones stink! LOL
November 18th, 2012, 03:56 PM
Veteran
That's good... having kids is sweet...
December 4th, 2012, 08:57 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Glad you are feeling good about your decision .

February 7th, 2013, 12:18 AM
FAM is really good for as long as both you and your partner have self discipline. I a also starting to use FAM since my cycle has been regular for 1 year now. It took almost a year before my cycle went back to normal since I was breastfeeding my baby. Now she is 3 years old and LAM is working well for me

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search