Well, that never happened to me before...

Forum: Natural Family Planning and FAM

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LJD3Tdance

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Family Planning and FAM LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 10th, 2013, 11:29 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
You know, never once in all the time I've done any kind of NFP have I decided I ovulated and then I didn't actually ovulate...but I'm late if I ovulated, and since there is NO chance I'm pregnant, I guess I have to assume I didn't ovulate? I mean I guess I could just be having an LP that is longer than what used to be my normal, I haven't had a period since I had Terra, so that's possible, right? But, I'm so bewildered by this. I know I already asked did I ovulate, but I was so sure when I marked it on my test and then like what I thought of as "4 dpo" I started doubting and now I'm just so confused.

February 11th, 2013, 01:14 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Isn't the post-partum transition wonderful?? LOL! Past experience doesn't come into play for current status, so of course it is possible that your LP could be longer than what you've experienced before. I forget, but you don't temp, do you? I'm not sure how you can positively confirm ovulation without a temp shift, since I don't know BOM, just stm.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

February 11th, 2013, 04:18 PM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Chart?
February 12th, 2013, 10:37 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
I'll share it if I don't have an answer when I get back from Disney. My instructor has been out of town and we leave for Disneyland Friday, so I think she's probably getting back as I'm leaving. Weird that I even refer to her out of town though...I mean she lives in New Zealand...it isn't like we talk on the phone or in person...
THE angry uterus likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search