Early ovulation...!!!!

Forum: Natural Family Planning and FAM

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rlh27

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Family Planning and FAM LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 4th, 2013, 05:21 PM
sugarloafbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I normally ovulate between CD 13-17. This cycle it appears I ovulated on CD 10!!! I am freaking out because we DTD on CD 6 (that was technically a no-no, but I thought I would be ok since I was dry). I only had 1.5 days of scant CM before supposed O. But there is no denying my temperature is through the roof. We were wanting to wait a while so this is not a good thing! Also, my luteal phases are normally 8-11 days. Two cycles ago it was 11 days before and after it was averaging 10. So I'm thinking of course this cycle would be the one it would lengthen. UGGH!!!

Thank you .:Shortcake:. for my siggy!

April 5th, 2013, 07:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I got PG with a CD 10 O last time. Ooops. Last min TTC I suppose, lol. I usually O much later on like CD 17-20. We too knew we shouldn't have DTD. I had gobs of EWCM, but we ignored it, lol.

Good luck! Hope everything works out for you!
April 5th, 2013, 04:22 PM
Oh man But at least I console myself with the fact that I haven't had much mucus at all! That's what is throwing me off! My temperature actually went DOWN today, so weird again. Here's a link to my chart if anyone has any insight!

April 5th, 2013, 05:11 PM
rlh27's Avatar Caleb's Mommy!
Well, you do have a thermal shift by standard rules, but since your CM/VS doesn't line up, I'd say you haven't O'd yet
THE angry uterus likes this.
April 5th, 2013, 07:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
^^ I agree. Did you have a slight cold, headache or anything for the days your temp was up? Following your CM pattern I would say you haven't Oed yet.
April 6th, 2013, 08:15 AM
My sensations are never dry, I am always moist from breastfeeding and I've been told that's not Uncommon. But yeah my cm is what's confusing me. I started exercising this month which coincided with the rise in temps too but I don't know if that really would affect it so drastically. I haven't been sleeping very we but that's mainly bc my 15 month old has been getting molars in and my night Wakings normally have not affected the temps in the past much. I thought I had pink eye for a while but that turned out not to be anything. I have been extremely tired lately which is unusual for me, and I had headaches yesterday. Past three nights I have had some cramping too. I've been seriously stressing over this too which is not helping either!

April 6th, 2013, 09:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm not convinced you ovulated based on your CM observations.
April 10th, 2013, 04:00 PM
Well AF showed up yesterday!! So I guess I really did ovulate on day 10! That makes my luteal phase just 8 days and at only 18 days this is my shortest cycle ever - so crazy. My temps dropped dramatically the morning of AF to confirm it as well. HUGE RELIEF.

April 10th, 2013, 10:08 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Well, all is well that ends well?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search