any sites?

Forum: Natural Family Planning and FAM

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Family Planning and FAM LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 7th, 2007, 07:50 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
I am just wondering if there are any sites other than TCOYF & FF that I can use to put my information each day????? I'm not so much looking for an interpretation site, but more somewehre to store my daily observations....... I use FF at the moment, but seeing as I'm quite okay with making my own interpretations, I don't REALLY need something that makes interpretations.... of course it's alwyas interesting to compare!

Oh and i'm looking for a FREE site...

May 7th, 2007, 10:45 PM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I am just wondering if there are any sites other than TCOYF & FF that I can use to put my information each day????? I'm not so much looking for an interpretation site, but more somewehre to store my daily observations....... I use FF at the moment, but seeing as I'm quite okay with making my own interpretations, I don't REALLY need something that makes interpretations.... of course it's alwyas interesting to compare!

Oh and i'm looking for a FREE site... [/b]

Fertility Friend and Fertility Circle are the only ones I know of that are free (I believe Ovusoft/TCOYF is software you purchase). I like nfpcharting.com, but it's specific to Billings and you do have to pay a bit to use it.

What's wrong with FF that you don't want to use it? If you're confident making your own interpretations, then you'll know when it's wrong anyway. For information storage purposes, it's adequate if you don't mind the limited mucus options.
May 8th, 2007, 02:08 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
I don't so much have any issues with FF, I was just wondering if there were any other sites that I could check out....... Hmm I might have a look at the site you mentioned, I'm not sure that temping is going to be useful to me at the moment, so am considering just using the Billings Method

May 8th, 2007, 04:07 PM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I don't so much have any issues with FF, I was just wondering if there were any other sites that I could check out....... Hmm I might have a look at the site you mentioned, I'm not sure that temping is going to be useful to me at the moment, so am considering just using the Billings Method[/b]

Yeah, that's definitely an option - however, barriers aren't compatible with Billings (they interfere with accurate mucus observations and reduce the effectiveness of the method) - so you might need to look at a different charting model if you'd like to use FAM. If you do go with Billings and have serious reasons to avoid pregnancy, do meet with your instructor for a little refresher course if it's been awhile sinc you used it!
May 16th, 2007, 09:02 PM
UndaCovaSis's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Don't you pay for a subscription with TCOYF? I thought it was like 30$ a month or something. Maybe that;s a one time fee?

So Crunchy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search