When did i O?

Forum: Natural Family Planning and FAM

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Family Planning and FAM LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 21st, 2007, 07:31 AM
OrangeHope's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey my name is Sam, I'm 22 and new at charting, this is my 2nd cycle although I don't have a teacher yet so in the mean time I'm learning everything I can online.
A little backround, my cycles are pretty much the same each more 28 days of cycle very rarly 27 days too sometimes, thing is I hardly get cramps or tender breast when getting AF (well some times I do but they're very mild) so some times it suprises me lol, and I never really felt ovulation pains nor did I know ovulation comes with pain.
Since i started charting I had noticed my body better, like last month a few days befor getting AF I got really tender breast and felt bloated. AF lasted 5 days as always.

My question is when did I "O"? I thought I O'd on the 18th cycle day since from the 15th day till the 17th day I has Increased libido and on the 15th & 16th cycle day I was very wet and slippery for no reason, on the 17th day I was very wet too kind of looked like eggwhite too, on that same day hubby and I had sex and it was VERY easy for him to enter without forplay and said inside I flet very hot and soft. so since on the 18th day of cycle I wasn't wet and kinda drying up I thought maybe I O'd and just didn't feel any pain. but then on the 20th day of cycle I felt light cramps and felt gassy through out the whole day.

Do you think I O'd on my 20th day of cycle? is it possible?
Thanks!

P.S. sorry I don't have an online chart to show you ladies, I can't find a free site so I just chart on paper till I can learn the method properly.

July 24th, 2007, 10:32 AM
Regular
I was actually wondering how to chart and all that so I found a web site called fertilityfriend.com and it has charts and everything there. I think that the VIP section costs money but the other doesn't and you can cancel any time. but it's taught me a ton. as for your question that can also be answered at that same website cause it teaches you about your personal period and ovulation cycles etc.

good luck

~Sam~
July 24th, 2007, 11:34 AM
OrangeHope's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks! I will try the site firtilityfriend.com some one told me they have free chrats but I don't have a thermometer so I don't think I can join yet....
Where I live it's gonna be hard to find a therm if any at all and I can't order online but I'm gonna keep trying to look for one.

July 26th, 2007, 08:19 PM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Peak is a term we use with the Billings Ovulation Method to indicate your day of highest fertility. Peak is the LAST day that you feel slippery mucus. Often a woman might observe a lot of visual mucus, but remain slippery for a day or two after the visible stuff disappears. Ovulation usually occurs on Peak day, the day after, or two days after (which is why for avoiding pregnancy, couples who use NFP abstain until 3 days after the slippery mucus disappears.)

If you still noticed a slippery feeling on day 17, but dried up afterwards...that was likely your Peak. But that's only a rough guess, without a chart to evaluate it's hard to say for sure!

Hope that helps!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search