Can you help me with my chart please?

Forum: Natural Family Planning and FAM

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Family Planning and FAM LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 13th, 2007, 08:07 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
I am having a really hard time and wanted your input since I know you are all really well read on this. I really thought I ovulated based on my cervix position and my opks but then my chart is just telling me that it didn't happen. I think my temps may be wacky because I have been using TCOYF's temp corrector. I have not been sleeping well and waking up way before I temp and then having a hard time falling back asleep. Also my dd has been waking up to nurse around 6ish which is right before I should temp so I am not sure that my temps are accurate at all. However, I think my temps are really low regardless of what time I took them and not sure they are good post-o temps.

On Monday my cervix was higher than it had been in the past but not at it's highest spot. I was also really wet all day but I am not sure if it was the right cm. It was whitish color but I felt like I was soaking in cm all day. Every time I went to the bathroom I had cm and it was the most wettest I felt all month. I am sorry for all the tmi but I don't know how else to describe things. On Tuesday morning it was so high I couldn't find it. By Tuesday afternoon it had moved way down and was probably midway. I am really frustrated because had I not been temping I would be so sure that I had ovulated. Oh and I have been really dry the last three days now. Have you seen any charts like mine before?

I am still breastfeeding my dd a lot and maybe that is messing up my chart. Do you count temps or cm/cp more and could you please help me with some of your information? I would really appreciate any input.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
September 13th, 2007, 10:16 AM
Butter's Avatar Heather the Mama Duk
I think it looks like you tried to O but may or may not have at this point. By the temps, I lean to not yet. Usually when you are awake the temp rises, not falls. It looks to me like you are in the same boat I am. Trying to O (I'm on cd 22) but not because of nursing.

~Heather, wife to Jamie (15 years; June 5, 1998) and mom to
Ani - 14 (February 15, 2000), Cameron - 12 (October 3, 2001),
Fritz - 7 (July 11, 2006), and Adrian - 5 (June 19, 2008)
Smaller on the Outside

September 13th, 2007, 11:59 AM
Thanks Heather. I think in my mind I am thinking that I didn't ovulate because it just doesn't make sense. My chart looks really stinky. I wanted to explain myself on the temping because I didn't want you to think I thought today's temp was lower because of lack of sleep. What I actually think is today's temp was right but maybe some of my previous temps were off because of being half awake. So maybe my coverline and preo temps are off. Today's temp I kind of think was close to right. Also one more thing, I switched thermometers mid-cycle. I had no choice. My dd lost my thermometer so it was the best I could do. I think I am going to try to be optimistic even though realistically I know that this is wishful thinking. (I know if I was looking at my chart as an outside observer I would be saying no you didn't ovulate)

September 14th, 2007, 04:32 AM
Well my temp went up today! I don't know if it is accurate because my sleep was interupted but I am hopeful. If my temp stays up would you guys think my o day was yesterday? And how would that explain that my cm has been dry and my cervix has been low the last couple days. My cervix was the highest on the day that TCOYF has the egg on it and that was right after I had my positive opk.

September 14th, 2007, 08:51 AM
Butter's Avatar Heather the Mama Duk
You very well may have O'd. That would put the date yesterday. The explanation for the CM is most likely breastfeeding. It can do weird things to CM.

~Heather, wife to Jamie (15 years; June 5, 1998) and mom to
Ani - 14 (February 15, 2000), Cameron - 12 (October 3, 2001),
Fritz - 7 (July 11, 2006), and Adrian - 5 (June 19, 2008)
Smaller on the Outside

September 15th, 2007, 04:27 PM
I have decided to take a break from charting this month and try it again next month. I don't know if my chart is accurate so I am just going to leave it be for now and try to do a better job with this next month. I am not ready to wean Lyndsey so if it turns out I am not ovulating I am just going to wait on her and my body and hopefully when I get pregnant the time will be right.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search