Can I get your thoughts please?

Forum: Natural Family Planning and FAM

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Family Planning and FAM LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 9th, 2007, 05:17 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
I had some spotting the day before yesterday. It was just pinkish spotting but it doesn't take much to get me to freak out. Well they got me in for an ultrasound yesterday. They only saw a sac, no baby yet and no heartbeat. It was measuring early five weeks. The goood news is my hcg is going up. It went from 178 ten days ago to 971. So between the hcg numbers and the ultrasound I am pretty sure that I am just not as far along as I thought. But I am puzzled. I can't figure out when I could have o'd if it wasn't cycle day 17. And if it was cycle day 17 don't you think I should be measuring six weeks by now. I also think my chart looks really bad for a bfp chart. I have thought that since I got my bfp. I have looked around and haven't seen any bfp charts that look quite like mine. I am on progesterone supplements but they never checked it this cycle or anything. Do you think my bfp chart looks abnormal? Do you think it looks like my progesterone could be the problem? Also do you think I could have o'd a little later? I was still having some cm after that so I am wondering now if maybe this was fertile cm. I should have marked it all down because I don't remember but I think I had what could have been ewcm on cycle day 18 and then I think I may have had some again a few days later. I can't remember the day and I am not sure if it was eggwhite or not. It was kind of thick. My opks were so much earlier though and I tested with them every day.

I guess I am a little concerned right now honestly. And I am trying not to freak out.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
November 9th, 2007, 07:25 AM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hang in there Patty! There is nothing abnormal about your chart at all, and lots of women have spotting in early pregnancy and everything turns out fine. Remember that ultrasounds give an estimate on gestational age based on measurements, and not all babies grow at the exactly the same rate. The estimate is pretty close, but u/s still have a margin of error of about a week (even in early pregnancy, the margin of error increases to 2 weeks after 15 weeks of pregnancy). So it could be a week off, that's not unusual! The fact that your HCG levels are rising is a very good sign! Try not to worry, and keep us posted!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search