Superducky, Sarahmarina, other newbies!

Forum: Natural Family Planning and FAM

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Family Planning and FAM LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 18th, 2007, 01:16 PM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How's the charting going?
November 19th, 2007, 11:53 AM
*1Boy1Girl*
Going very well and I'm getting into the habit of charting. I can't believe I didn't do this in full force before. It really is easy to do once you get into the practice of it all.

Here's my chart if you would like to look at it:

I'm really starting to see some patterns to what is going on. It's kind of neat to see the whole picture.

November 26th, 2007, 07:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
its coming along!! you're so sweet for asking! lol i tried showing my sister today and she just waved me away and said she didnt care (while she was reading a section of TCOYF that i showed her, ironically).......so its nice that someone cares!!

this past weekend I went away for a crazy shopping weekend which involved a lot of missed sleep and odd sleeping patterns, so I missed 3 days of charting, but when I got back my temps have been consistently high the past two readings..... i really need to figure out the cycle ticker! I'll sit down and tinker with it one of these days......so even though i missed those 3 days of charting, i was pretty sure when i O'ed due to ewcm and now the temp shift seems to be confirming it.....though i have had the milky continuous cm that it talks about on pg 108 (i think) of TCOYF....so no dry days....

i am wondering.....any tips on getting dh to come around to trusting the FAM method? he says "i just don't trust it" even after I tried explaining that Im only fertile for a short time each month........he doesnt even listen i swear....i don't want to be on the pill anymore but I don't want him to be unsatisfied in bed either.......
November 26th, 2007, 09:31 PM
Quote:
i am wondering.....any tips on getting dh to come around to trusting the FAM method? he says "i just don't trust it" even after I tried explaining that Im only fertile for a short time each month........he doesnt even listen i swear....i don't want to be on the pill anymore but I don't want him to be unsatisfied in bed either.......[/b]
That's tough. The only tip I have is to see if you can't convince him to take a class with you. Some guys, for whatever reason, just need to learn the science of how it all works and see the facts for themselves before they'll believe it's more than just some wacko thing you learned on the internet. LOL Good luck with him!

November 27th, 2007, 05:00 AM
Platinum Supermommy
That's a great idea. I will look into that, he LOVES classes!!! We've taken a bunch of different sport classes..........

I finally got my chart up to date: Here it is

Your thoughts on my chart?
November 27th, 2007, 07:45 AM
Nice chart! It looks like you probably ovulated at some point between CD17-CD21, but there's too much missing data to say exactly when!
November 27th, 2007, 11:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
YAY!! I OVULATED!! heehee!!!
I can't really believe it!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search