Can you look at my chart please?

Forum: Natural Family Planning and FAM

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Family Planning and FAM LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 11th, 2007, 01:56 PM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
My chart isn't looking so great to me. I am pretty sure I o'd but I think FF has my date wrong. They just changed it today. I think TCOYF makes more sense but to be honest my chart looks really screwy to me.

I didn't get a really high cp until 3 days ago and it has stayed high. My cm dried up days ago though around cycle day 24. I also was having o pains up until cycle day 23 so I think that TCOYF is probably right. But my post o temps look bad to me. This is my first cycle since I had my miscarriage so that may be why it looks so bad. Do you think it looks like I o'd and which day would you pick?

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
December 11th, 2007, 08:04 PM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I like the Ovusoft interpretation, I would go with that. But you're right, it's sure not a strong thermal shift...but that isn't unusual after a miscarriage though either.
December 12th, 2007, 07:04 AM
Quote:
I like the Ovusoft interpretation, I would go with that. But you're right, it's sure not a strong thermal shift...but that isn't unusual after a miscarriage though either. [/b]
I don't know what to think of my chart. I think I may be having o pain today but not really noticing much going on with my cm. I am getting so frustrated with charting right now. Even when I had my bfp my chart didn't have a really strong thermal shift. I don't know why I am like that! I just wish AF would show already. Thanks for looking at my chart Shawna. I always like your input because you are pretty good at figuring out my wacky charts.

December 12th, 2007, 07:13 AM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Since your CM dried up nicely and you *do* have 3 high temps over 6 low ones, I highly doubt you're having O pains today. The pain could be related to implantation, or it could be premenstrual pain. Even if it's one sided or very sharp on one side, that can happen and doesn't automatically mean ovulation. Pain is a secondary sign because it can be related to so many things, it could even be gastro-intestinal and not related to fertility at all (like when you get a little kink in your intestine and a gas bubble tries to get through, OW OW OW!).

December 12th, 2007, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Since your CM dried up nicely and you *do* have 3 high temps over 6 low ones, I highly doubt you're having O pains today. The pain could be related to implantation, or it could be premenstrual pain. Even if it's one sided or very sharp on one side, that can happen and doesn't automatically mean ovulation. Pain is a secondary sign because it can be related to so many things, it could even be gastro-intestinal and not related to fertility at all (like when you get a little kink in your intestine and a gas bubble tries to get through, OW OW OW!).[/b]
Yeh, I have been thinking it doesn't make any sense either. I am having a pinching pain though that feels like my o pains. Teresa and I were talking about it today and she said the same thing as you. I am just ready to be done with this cycle.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search