We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Around 1.2 million people in Australia have part or all of their investments in managed funds*. So why are they so popular?
1. It's easy to diversify your investments - you have access to different asset classes, companies, industries, sectors and countries.
2. Experts manage your money - the qualified investment professionals managing your money have access to information, research and robust investment processes not easily available to individuals.
3. It's easy to reinvest your investment earnings - and take advantage of compounding. Over 20 years, this compounding effect could mean a huge difference in your investment returns.
4. It's easy to set up a regular investment plan - you can choose small monthly or weekly amounts and transfer your payments on the day you get paid - a strategy also known as 'pay yourself first'.
5. You can invest for income, growth or both - the returns you get from a managed fund usually come in two forms. Income (paid to you as a 'distribution') and capital growth (achieved only when the unit price increases in value).
6. You can start investing with as little as $1,000 - depending on the fund. Investing in a range of shares or a property often involves large sums of money, and sometimes a large loan. Managed funds allow you to access certain investments at a fraction of the usual cost. This is because you share these costs with other members of the fund rather than having to pay the minimum investment fee on your own. Superannuation Planning Gold Coast
Last edited by Mack45; November 3rd, 2012 at 03:15 AM.