How was this week?

Forum: Children With ADHD

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Children With ADHD LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 12th, 2006, 02:54 AM
Blessings B's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi girls, just wondering about your week. I am glad it is Friday so the constant school reminding is off for 2 days. I feel like a broken record, but it works.

How are your children , any new techniques to share? Blessings B
May 12th, 2006, 06:29 AM
Mom_of_3sweeties's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This week has been a bit better.

We spoke with his therapist about the ODD, but of course, he never really gave us any idea's on how to modify it.

We are still looking for someone else, as it seems the sessions he goes to arent really doing him much good.

But we can definatly see the ODD more prominent now that the ADHD and Depression is suppressed. I pray for the day that my son is well!! *SIGH*
May 13th, 2006, 07:39 AM
Hey Ange, do you have someone who works with your child in school? And did you get the 123 magic book? Blessings B
May 14th, 2006, 04:03 AM
AishasHeart's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to AishasHeart
Hi all,

I have two sons. One is 7, he has ADD, but is a charm. My other son will be 11 next month. He has ADHD, depression and his psychiatrist thinks he may be bipolar. He is waiting to see more of him and his behaviors before he comes up with a diagnoses on that. He is on meds. This week was overwhelming for me as we had a difficult visit with the psych this week. Right now I am being targeted for everything and anything. I've been stressed, frustrated, anxious, panicky, nauseous and in tears more than I can count this week. I keep telling myself the next day will be better. My son carries so much anger in him and is starting to bang his head against the wall or try to scratch himself. He hasn't done this in a long time.

So how was my week .... pretty awful. I want so much to help him. I just don't know how. THe psych and the school tell me I am doing everything right, but it sure doesn't feel like it from my end. It's 3 am my time -- constant thoughts fill my head about my son. I worry so much for him. The sad part is I know he is hurting as much as I am, only in a different way

Aisha
May 14th, 2006, 06:35 AM
T&Ts mom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
HUGS to those who didnt have the best of weeks
Heres hoping next week is a good one
Shelly
May 14th, 2006, 03:36 PM
Oh Aisha, I hope you have a better week. Diagnosis is difficult and then finding thing, methods that work are even more difficult. We are here if you need us. Blessings B

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search