StephieChelle's Gallery

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Scrapbook Gallery and Page Sketches LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 19th, 2007, 07:31 PM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
I'm going to start adding my oldest pages first, and then work towards my newest pages. I have used MS Paint to "white out" any identifying info on my pages. (Last names, locations, and that such thing.) Other than that you are seeing them exactly as they are in my scrapbook.

I got this next thing at Wal-Mart. I put it on the first page of a small spiral scrapbook that I made for DH when we first started planning to move in together.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
July 19th, 2007, 07:46 PM

I haven't added pictures to this layout yet. I am going to get DH to take pictures of me while I am scraping and then put those on this page.

Those last two still need journaling done. I haven't decided what to put on them yet.

This page was made in honor of my father who passed away in January. I hope to have copies of the pictures that I want to put on the page to go with this one very soon. I made this one last night.

This one I just made this evening while watching television. I still need to do the title on it. Just have to decide what I want it to say.

July 19th, 2007, 10:00 PM
wefrogy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Awww, your kids and your furbabies are so cute..I love the idea of your creating memories page with adding a pic of your scrapbooking. Good thinking. I love the layout design of your last page.

Great job!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy

July 19th, 2007, 11:31 PM
I made this one tonight after looking through some of the challenges. I can't wait to get some more of my pictures printed so that I can make lots of new pages. I've still got some to work with, but I'm quickly running out!

July 20th, 2007, 07:13 AM
lovemyfamily0799's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Your pages are so great! I love the diploma, that is very sweet and sentimental. I am sure he loves it.

I hope we can keep you inspired here.

The blinky is clickable!!
July 20th, 2007, 07:16 PM
I'm on a roll today too! Here is one I did this afternoon. I have one other almost done, and hope to do a third tonight! You ladies have certainly given me A LOT of inspiration!

EDITED: To add the other two pages I finished tonight!

This page was built around the bottom photo. It's really lightening, and I took the picture. It took TONS of patience, and a lot of luck to get it. I spent hours and hours and hours sitting there getting tons of shots of absolutely nothing before I actually captured that shot. It took me literally MONTHS of trying every time it stormed to get that!

July 21st, 2007, 11:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to GinaOfAllTrades
I love the pic of the lightning. It is gorgious. It is funny that I like seeing it but hate the bad weather it brings. I really hate tornados, scared to death is the proper term LOL.
July 22nd, 2007, 10:11 AM
Quote:
I love the pic of the lightning. It is gorgious. It is funny that I like seeing it but hate the bad weather it brings. I really hate tornados, scared to death is the proper term LOL.[/b]
Tornadoes terrify me too. Especially now that I have moved into the mid-west. It's so funny because if I am sitting around doing whatever..... a storm scares me to death too. Give me my camera, and it's not at all unheard of for me to still be outside snapping away when the tornado siren starts screaming! lol That sound always sends me running for cover though. I'm not completely stupid.......yet. If it was daylight and I knew I could safely get an awesome pic of a tornado and still get to safety after that, I probably would.

July 22nd, 2007, 08:20 PM

August 10th, 2007, 12:25 PM
Working on some pages for my wedding book. Here is the latest.

And one page for my daughters book:http://www.justmommies.com/boards/in...wtopic=686189#
Complete Edit

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search