WWYD (what would you do)....

Forum: Cesarean Section Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Cesarean Section Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 7th, 2010, 07:11 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
WWYD if you were in a very secluded area - a kind of 'middle of nowhere' type location, and found a diamond necklace on the ground? Be honest

If the nearest police station was more than 30 minutes away, I'd probably keep it I know that's really bad - but if I knew that chances were someone had lost it, then left & would now be miles away, and not coming back (like if it was a really touristy type location).. i'd keep it.. BUT if there was a police station nearby, I'd probably turn it in

June 7th, 2010, 09:38 PM
KimberlyD0
I would probably call it in. I would also check the paper and other adds to see if someone listed it as lost and found.

This happend with my engagment ring. I had it on a chain because I was pregnant and my fingers were swollen. A very honest women found it and answered my lost plea. I would never be able to replace it. My parents bought my set for me (well for DH to give to me)

Because of that I just wouldn't feel right keeping it.

Now if no one claimed it then I would keep it
June 8th, 2010, 04:29 AM
My3Boys64's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would try to find the owner. I would be afraid it was an heirloom from their dead grandmother or something. My sister had her engagement ring stolen and she was devestated. Besides, you never know if the owner might give you a reward for finding it! If I did not find the owner I would keep it of course.

Danielle - Mama to William 02-05-08, Jackson 11-20-09 & Mason 09-08-11.
June 8th, 2010, 08:53 AM
Christina(mommyof2)'s Avatar Army Wife
call it in
June 8th, 2010, 12:13 PM
sassysarah's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm not 100% sure. I'd probably do my best to find the owner but I'm not sure I would go way out of my way to do it.

June 8th, 2010, 02:30 PM
SpydrMnky27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It would eat me alive if I kept it. I feel bad when the cashier at the stores forgets to charge me for an item. I will go back and pay.
June 8th, 2010, 03:02 PM
hannah79's Avatar A little bit wicked
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpydrMnky27 View Post
It would eat me alive if I kept it. I feel bad when the cashier at the stores forgets to charge me for an item. I will go back and pay.
This is me too. I hate that nagging feeling that I have done something wrong. I would absolutely try to find the owner.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search