Fill in the blanks!

Forum: Cesarean Section Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Cesarean Section Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 11th, 2011, 12:21 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
In 2011 I hope to ____________________

My favourite part of pregnancy is ______________ and my least favourite is ______________

If I won $100,000 to take a vacation to any 3 countries, they'd be __________, __________ & __________

When I was a little girl I loved the baby names ______________, __________ & ____________

If I had a baby right now I would name them ___________ (girl) or __________ (boy)

In 2011 I hope to lose a lot of weight!

My favourite part of pregnancy is feeling the kicks and my least favourite is heartburn

If I won $100,000 to take a vacation to any 3 countries, they'd be Greece, the USA & Italy

When I was a little girl I loved the baby names Christopher Michael, Sheree Rochelle & Claudia

If I had a baby right now I would name them India Eleanor-Jane (girl) or Lucas Warrington-James (boy)

January 11th, 2011, 12:30 PM
myblueyez's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
In 2011 I hope to lose the pregnancy weight and start an Etsy shop.
My favourite part of pregnancy is feeling baby move around and my least favourite is swelling and heartburn
If I won $100,000 to take a vacation to any 3 countries, they'd be Scotland, Italy & France
When I was a little girl I loved the baby name Emily - that's the only one I remember ever really liking.
If I had a baby right now I would name them Aubrey (girl) or Sebastion (boy)

~~Thank you to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!~~

January 11th, 2011, 02:54 PM
4wildflowers's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to 4wildflowers
In 2011 I hope to successfully finish another 2 semesters of college, and loose 30 more pounds.

My favourite part of pregnancy is baby movements and my least favourite is carpal tunnel.

If I won $100,000 to take a vacation to any 3 countries, they'd be Ireland, Sweden, & Wales.

When I was a little girl I loved the baby names ?, ? & ?. (don't remember!)

If I had a baby right now I would name them Evangeline (girl) or Justin (boy)

My kids.....
Jake 13
Shane 9
Brynne 6
Claire 4

January 12th, 2011, 03:57 PM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
In 2011 I hope to have a baby!

My favourite part of pregnancy is no RA symptoms and my least favourite is heartburn!

If I won $100,000 to take a vacation to any 3 countries, they'd be Ireland, France, & Australia.

When I was a little girl I loved the baby names Stacy, Glinda, and Mary.

If I had a baby right now I would name them Madison Elaine (girl) or Jameson Lee (boy)

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog
January 12th, 2011, 05:00 PM
bluewren's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
In 2011 I hope to loose the pregnancy weight and start doing something other than web design for a living.
My favourite part of pregnancy is feeling movement and my least favourite is heartburn.
If I won $100,000 to take a vacation to any 3 countries, they'd be New Zealand, Norway & Japan.
When I was a little girl I loved the baby names - I have not a clue
If I had a baby right now I would name them Zelda (girl) or Alaric (boy)

January 12th, 2011, 07:27 PM
My3Boys64's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
In 2011 I hope to __Give birth to a healthy baby!__________________

My favourite part of pregnancy is ___Feeling the baby___________ and my least favourite is ____Morning sickness__________

If I won $100,000 to take a vacation to any 3 countries, they'd be _France_________, __England________ & __Belgium________

When I was a little girl I loved the baby names ____Adam__________, _____Olivia_____ & _____Makenna_______

If I had a baby right now I would name them _____Makaela______ (girl) or ___Mason_______ (boy)

Danielle - Mama to William 02-05-08, Jackson 11-20-09 & Mason 09-08-11.
January 13th, 2011, 07:02 AM
i:heart:you's Avatar Super Moderator
In 2011 I hope to _lose some baby weight and be more healthy...__________________

My favourite part of pregnancy is _is knowing I created a precious life and feeling the baby move__ and my least favourite is __the morning sickness.___

If I won $100,000 to take a vacation to any 3 countries, they'd be _Italy________, ___Australia_______ & __Switzerland_______

When I was a little girl I loved the baby names ____Cassie__________, _____Maris_____ & ___Lisa_________

If I had a baby right now I would name them __Lila_________ (girl) or Roman__________ (boy)

**Thank you Bokkechick for my awesome siggy**

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search