We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I was going to try natural but my DH talked me into an epidural. He didn't want to see me in what he considers needless agony. It was a good thing to because I ended up with a c-sec. I'm not really eligible for a vbac so I'll just be doing a repeat c this time around.
Jessi, wife to Aaron (10/02/04), mom to Madilyn (4/01/09) and Lyla (02/01/12)
I planned for vaginal with the possibility of an epi. I didn't want to go in with high hopes of a natural delivery and be disappointed with myself for wanting pain meds. Got the epidural and after 24 hours of no fluid, had to get a c-section.
I planned on a 100% natural vaginal birth. I read all the books, watched all the films, went to birth classes, did hypnobabies....and after 32 hours of in the hospital labor I ended up with a c-section due to failure to progress past a 7.
With my first, I planned a vaginal delivery with pain meds. But after 14 hours of little to no progress my OB decided I should probably get a c-section. He found out my uterus is heart shaped and DS had his ear against my cervix the whole time. With my second, I had a c-section scheduled but ended up with an emergency c-section when my twins decided to make their entrance 1 month before my due date.