What kind of birth did you plan ?

Forum: Cesarean Section Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Cesarean Section Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 20th, 2011, 09:01 AM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
Did you plan a Vaginal Birth with or with out pain meds or did you plan on a c section ?

September 20th, 2011, 09:15 AM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
I planned on a natural delivery until appx 34 wks when i I new it was gonna be a section.

September 20th, 2011, 05:50 PM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
I had planned a natural childbirth without meds until 38 hours of induced labor, a sunny side up baby, and a double nuchal cord!

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog
September 21st, 2011, 05:17 AM
SSgt_Wifey_USMC
my game plan was vaginal with epidoral & c-section on the back burner. But now having both a vaginal and c-section I have know idea how this delivery will go
September 21st, 2011, 06:32 AM
Capns Girl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was going to try natural but my DH talked me into an epidural. He didn't want to see me in what he considers needless agony. It was a good thing to because I ended up with a c-sec. I'm not really eligible for a vbac so I'll just be doing a repeat c this time around.

September 21st, 2011, 11:12 AM
straysd0ntsleep's Avatar Veteran
I planned for vaginal with the possibility of an epi. I didn't want to go in with high hopes of a natural delivery and be disappointed with myself for wanting pain meds. Got the epidural and after 24 hours of no fluid, had to get a c-section.
September 22nd, 2011, 05:50 AM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
With DS1 I planned and had a natural childbirth, but due to complications I am not able to have any more vaginal births

This time I am planning my c section.

September 22nd, 2011, 11:54 AM
Leogirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I planned on a 100% natural vaginal birth. I read all the books, watched all the films, went to birth classes, did hypnobabies....and after 32 hours of in the hospital labor I ended up with a c-section due to failure to progress past a 7.

September 24th, 2011, 05:58 PM
Super Mommy
With DS1, I planned a vaginal with an epidural, but after 23 hours of labor, 3 hours of pushing and a stuck baby, ended up being an emergency c-section.

With DS2, I planned a repeat C-section.

September 24th, 2011, 10:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
With my son I planned on a vaginal delivery but knew I'd want an epi. Ended up with a c/s after over a day of labor and due to his shoulders being diagonal and not able to come through.

This time I considered a VBAC (and honestly, still have thoughts of it at times) but we have a repeat c/s scheduled.
September 29th, 2011, 02:52 PM
Super Mommy
With my first, I planned a vaginal delivery with pain meds. But after 14 hours of little to no progress my OB decided I should probably get a c-section. He found out my uterus is heart shaped and DS had his ear against my cervix the whole time. With my second, I had a c-section scheduled but ended up with an emergency c-section when my twins decided to make their entrance 1 month before my due date.
Gavyn & Kendric - 8
Joseph - 18 months
Step-mom to:
Kiersten - 8

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search