whats the date??

Forum: Cesarean Section Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Cesarean Section Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 31st, 2011, 07:06 AM
ladybugwoods's Avatar Super Mommy
So I was hoping for a little input. I know the time to pick a date for the c/s is coming up. And I'm really nervous girly because its all becoming very real, and knowing an exact date kinda tops the cake. Was there anything that you guys did that made it easier.
October 31st, 2011, 09:04 AM
Capns Girl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm trying to figure out the same thing! The only thing that has been keeping me sane is trying to prepare and organize for this baby. I also think its not as real for me because we're still undecided on a name. Having a date does seem to be a clincher in reality though, it makes everything that much closer! Good luck with choosing your date and getting ready for baby in the mean time

October 31st, 2011, 12:11 PM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
I just went with 39 weeks on the dot, that way I didn't have to think about it, but the truth is I don't think I will be making it that far so I didn't really care. Now If I make it that far I may be begging them to change the date.

October 31st, 2011, 01:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I didn't get to pick (and glad for that!). They just asked me if there were any days I COULDN'T do and then scheduled along with the hospital and my dr's schedule. Mine is at 39 weeks on the dot. If I had to pick, I would do that as well since that's the earliest it could happen!
October 31st, 2011, 07:47 PM
ladybugwoods's Avatar Super Mommy
Part of me is hoping that the doc just says a date and time . So all I can say is ok
November 1st, 2011, 08:32 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
My doc just said ok you will be 37 wks this day we are doing it then. Of course my bp got even worse and we did it 2 days before.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search