We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
My due date is April 12th, and I have scheduled my section for that morning.
Do you think this is unwise and risky to wait? The thought of going into labor after having 2 sections scares me. What would you do? I would like her to stay in as long as possible but I don't want to find myself in a dangerous situation.
Since I don't seem to go into labor (DD was induced and still didn't want to come out!) my OB is okay with me waiting until 39 weeks 6 days to have my c/s. It really depends on the OB and your experience.
I agree that it depends on your OB. I would think that if he/she thought there would be a risk he would have scheduled it sooner?? I completely understand wanting to let your baby cook as long as she needs to. I have my repeat scheduled 3 days before my EDD.
Jessi, wife to Aaron (10/02/04), mom to Madilyn (4/01/09) and Lyla (02/01/12)