introduction

Forum: Cesarean Section Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Cesarean Section Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 29th, 2012, 04:13 PM
Hey ladies, I'm new on here. Just wanted to introduce myself. I am married and a mom of 4 children. I had all csections with my children. I was posting in ttc because my husband and i are trying. my children are 6 girl, 4 boy, 2.5 girl, and 1 girl. and just found out im pregnant with child #5. well i took 3 test yesterday and all they came up positive. im excited. this will be my husband and i last child. this wil be my husband 3rd child. even tho i have 4 my older 2 are with my ex and my younger 2 and this one are with my husband. i hve had 4 c-sections so far. and i will have to have another one no matter what. ever since my first ive had to have them. there werent any complications just couldnt dlalate like i was supposed to. but anyways. just wanted to introduce myself.
January 29th, 2012, 04:47 PM
Capns Girl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi and welcome

My name is Jessi and I have one girl (2) and am expecting another girl Feb 1st. I'm having a repeat c/s (duh!). I'm not eligable for a vbac, though I'm not sure I would try if I were. This is our last baby and I'm way excited to meet her!

Congrats on your pregnancy!!

January 29th, 2012, 06:45 PM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
Welcome to the Board !!

I am Donna, the host of the board. I am mom to David 3 and Asher 8 weeks. Asher was my first c section. I had such a horrid vaginal birth that I LOVED my c section.

January 29th, 2012, 06:59 PM
white.house's Avatar Kelli
Hi and Welcome to the board (and JM!)

I am Kelli (23) and DH is Daniel (27). We are the parents to Eli, our 16 month old son who was born via unplanned/emergency c/s in September 2010. Our daughter Finley was stillborn in October of 2011 via VBAC. All of our future deliveries will be via c/s!

Congrats on your pregnancy!! How exciting!

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]

forever loving our best girl, finley [born still 10.30.11]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search