C-section 3 from the looks of it

Forum: Cesarean Section Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Cesarean Section Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 7th, 2012, 04:28 PM
mommaof4andhalf's Avatar Mighty Midget Minion Mom
Hi everyone. Im new to the boards and in the October DDC. It was confirmed this morning that baby number 5 will be making his or her appearance October 11. I have had 2 regular deliveries with my soon to be 13 and 11 year old daughter and had to have a c section due to baby distress on my 6 year old and then another c section exactly 1 year and 4 days later with my 5 year old.

I decided to look on the internet about having my 3rd c section 6 years after the last and holy hotdogs! The internet is an evil evil place sometimes. For a split second I was petrified about not making it through the surgery. I found this board and seeing moms that have had more than one or two makes me feel a lot better.

If anyone has some experience and can offer some advice whether it is happy or not so happy( I'll take anything real I can get so I know what to expect), I would deeply appreciate it.

I'm hoping that seeing other stories my hubby will relax. My other 4 children are from a previous marriage. This is his first and will be our only child together. He is already a nervous wreck LOL.

Thank you ladies!
February 7th, 2012, 05:54 PM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
Welcome and Congrats!!

I am Donna, host of the board. I am Mommy to David and Asher. I have only had one c section so I can't speak personally, but I know that we have had moms with more than 3 c sections.

I hope you will stick around!

February 7th, 2012, 09:01 PM
KasieH's Avatar Super Mommy
I have had 3 c-sections so far. I am hoping to join you in the Oct DDC soon. My 3rd was a breeze. I had complications with my first but the next two were super easy.

February 8th, 2012, 09:17 AM
Thank you both for the welcome and the reassurance. That makes me feel so much better. My first section was difficult ,I think mainly because I didn't really know what to do and how to take it easy. My second one was pretty easy. I'm keeping my toes crossed for a breezy, easy, no fuss third.

Good luck AK I hope you get to join me in October
February 16th, 2012, 08:29 AM
mythreesons's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had my third c-section back in 2008. I had no complications whatsoever. I will be having my 4th c-section in 3 weeks. As far as the oregnancy goes, I have had no complications. My OB said she sees no complications predicted with this section (she has done 4 peats before).

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my wonderful siggy!

Me: Kristine

February 18th, 2012, 09:58 PM
Thank you for the reassurance. It makes me feel a LOT better to read other womens stories and know that it really wasn't bad. It gives me a bit more confidence going into this that i can do it and it will all be okay. <3 to you all

-Chrissy and little Globby.
March 5th, 2012, 01:29 PM
georgiabrit's Avatar Super Mommy
I get the feeling that women are generally more inclined to write and speak up about traumatic experiences, or surgery gone wrong... than they are about straightforward, regular c-sections... most are too busy getting on with their new babies! So the internet has far more scary stories out there than plain old... "all went according to surgeons plan" stories
I'm on my way to a third c-section in late July, and i'm *hoping* it will be a nice, regular, straightforward birth... as normal as it can be for me

Polly
xx

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search