We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I posted previously that I'm having a scheduled c-section on Monday, 7/17. My doctor was on-call today and had to run out to a delivery before he could finish explaining everything to me. Since he definitely doesn't want me to risk a vaginal birth, when on earth do I call if I feel labor coming on ahead of time?
I know before we decided on the c-section it was when my contractions were 4-5 minutes apart. But isn't that too late if I'm having a c-section?
I'm asking because I think labor may be approaching. If not, I'm having killer braxton hicks that are only getting stronger & making me much more irritable.
If you really feel labor is here.Get to the Hospital and explain it to them and let them make the call if you are dialating.They will get the doc there if needed.That will just make it an emergency section instead of a scheduled section.Good Luck!