TMI Questions For Post CSection Ladies

Forum: Cesarean Section Birth

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Cesarean Section Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 20th, 2012, 12:21 PM
SummerSet2011's Avatar Addicted To Salt!
Ok this is major TMI but I feel annoyed that my body has changed this much that I am wondering if anyone else is having these issues.
Since my C Section when i have my period I bleed in the FRONT of my pad. I have to move it up almost 50% further to the front then I would have in the past. Now I have to wear longer pads because when I sit my normal size pads wont work because I had to move them up so far. I have resorted to using tampons alot more often now.
I also have noticed a slow down on my regular bowel movements. I have to continue to eat oatmeal or take fiber tables so i dont get that bloated feelings. This is my 4th period and nothing seems to be getting better. My real concern is the first question as odd as it might be.
Is my uterus moved due to the c section?
March 21st, 2012, 07:35 AM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
I really don't know , I haven't had my first PPAF, I hope someone else can help.

AS for BM, I still need more fiber too.
Donna - Mom to David and Asher

March 21st, 2012, 12:56 PM
Capns Girl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've had to change the position of my pads also. I never linked it to the c/s though. To be honest I can't really remember exactly where I'd placed it before, I just know its further up. I mostly stick to tampons when I can.

Also I've had to add more fiber to my diet. I'm not anywhere close to my normal routine yet. It took close to a year last time for things to get back to normal. I'm expecting that this time around also. I'm just happy that the worse part of that is over
Jessi, wife to Aaron (10/02/04), mom to Madilyn (4/01/09) and Lyla (02/01/12)

March 23rd, 2012, 06:12 AM
SummerSet2011's Avatar Addicted To Salt!
i asked a friend who had a c section a year ago and she also noticed a major change in the 'direction' of her 'flow' and had to move her pads way up too. It would be interesting if anyone who has had a VBAC noticed it go back to normal.
March 24th, 2012, 02:41 PM
Doralovinmomma's Avatar and hell is just a sauna
Send a message via AIM to Doralovinmomma Send a message via Yahoo to Doralovinmomma
ive always used super long pads myself even before my csections because i had a problem with gushing when i would stand. so i never noticed a difference in placement.
I talk so much they gave me an award!!!
(daisy0408 thank you for making)

Thank you Niamh for my awesome blinkies!! And Vicki... for my fantastic siggy

March 25th, 2012, 10:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy

Mine have always been that way, even before my csection on 12/1. No change for me.
Mom to a 2 year old baby girl, 2 week old baby boy, and one in Heaven.

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

April 21st, 2012, 01:31 AM
ashleighgurl's Avatar Loving Wife and Mommy
Hmm... I don't think I noticed a change, but I mainly use tampons. Interesting...
Kyleigh - 5 years old
Our beautiful miracle baby..
Welcomed after 2 years of TTC.
April 23rd, 2012, 05:01 PM
Loves Kate!
Now that you mention it, I have had to move mine too. Thats weird.

Born 11/19/11
May 8th, 2012, 05:27 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to *Cheyenne*
If and when I did use pads I had to move my forward too, it's most likely due to the positioning of your uterus after a c-section. However I'm not fully sure so don't quote me on that. I mostly use tampons with my flows though.

**Thank you Tasha_Mae for my BEAUTIFUL siggy!**

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
May 9th, 2012, 05:56 AM
Leogirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I only use tampons or a Diva Cup so I can't vouch for placement but I do know that my periods are a lot heavier post c-section and that I have way more tissue/clots.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search