For those who have had more than 2 c-sections

Forum: Cesarean Section Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By KasieH
  • 1 Post By KasieH

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Cesarean Section Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 10th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Super Mommy
Was the third one worse/better? My first one was tough. My second wasn't quite so bad. I'm just wondering what other people experienced.
Gavyn & Kendric - 8
Joseph - 18 months
Step-mom to:
Kiersten - 8
June 26th, 2012, 11:11 PM
KasieH's Avatar Super Mommy
My first was riddled with complications, second was pretty easy (considering I had a 14 month old I was chasing around), my third was a walk in the park. I am hoping for a fourth
JLNichols07 likes this.

June 27th, 2012, 07:59 AM
JLNichols07's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
AK Mom--I have a question..does your doctor recommend you having a 4th or is it just something you want to do personally?..I have always heard that it gets dangerous after the 3rd c-section (I always believed that any c-section was dangerous) but I just wanted to know if you spoken with your doctor about it and his/her thoughts on it. I am 25 and just found out I was pregnant with my 3rd child ...was debating on getting my tubes tide because I've always heard bad things after the 3rd c-section.. I'm also relieved to here that your 3rd c-section was a walk in the park..because I was a tad bit nervous about this also.

my3son---sorry for butting into your post hope you don't mind!

June 27th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Super Mommy
JLNichols07 - No, I don't mind! I had always heard that it gets dangerous after the 3rd as well. I am thinking I'll have my tubes tied after this one since we will have 5 kids altogether. I think that is enough for me!
Gavyn & Kendric - 8
Joseph - 18 months
Step-mom to:
Kiersten - 8
June 30th, 2012, 03:31 PM
AnnaGr8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've had 4 c-secs and all were easy as pie! Well after the 1st they were. The recovery gets easier and easier and my DH and I are about to go for a 5th
July 2nd, 2012, 02:57 PM
KasieH's Avatar Super Mommy
Yes, I have spoken with my doctor. She said while there is a greater risk for complications she does not feel like it would be an issue with me. Of course there is no way to predict what might happen. I just pray about it.
JLNichols07 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search