TMI question about after a c-section

Forum: Cesarean Section Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Cesarean Section Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 18th, 2013, 09:32 PM
amcashes's Avatar Swollen Feet Mommy
I have had c-sections before but this one is a little different. My doctor took off some skin and tightened me up a little with this one. I have been wanting sex from the day I gave birth. I gave birth on the 13th of February. I do have some bruising from where the skin was taken off (around my belly button and my cut) So when can I have sex with my husband? Is it the same or longer?

I am a crunchy stay at home mom to a , , and a my husband is in our eyes.
February 20th, 2013, 09:10 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
I would wait a bit longer. Im curious though you said you had skin removed and tightened? was it a tummy tuck? did your OB/GYN do it?
February 20th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Yes, my OB did it but it was not a tummy tuck. I had 3-4 inches hanging of loose skin before I got pregnant. It was bad enough when I was 9 months pregnant you could see loose skin it even moved when I was walking so when I went in to have my c-section he just pulled my skin a little lighter and cut some off. I am still a bit swollen and all so I have not seen the final result. I am so scared that it is going to look as bad as it does now when I am all healed.

February 23rd, 2013, 06:45 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
ooh wow...thats cool. im so totally gonna talk to my ob/gyn and see if that is an option for me. does the procedure have a paticular name?
February 23rd, 2013, 06:51 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
was it included in the cost or did you pay extra?
February 23rd, 2013, 08:19 PM
No it doesnt have a name and I didnt have to pay more it was all just part of my c-section.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search