Question about healing up

Forum: Cesarean Section Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Cesarean Section Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 23rd, 2013, 08:30 PM
amcashes's Avatar Swollen Feet Mommy
I had my c-section 10 days ago. ( Sorry about the photo I am still trying to get the sticky crap off of my skin) My doctor took some extra skin off and then sewed me up. But now I have this loose skin. How long will it take to become less loose skin or will it stay looking like this? Also when I bend or sit up sometimes I pull my muscles but it does not hurt in the incision like it did with my last 3 this time it hurts by my belly button. Is that normal?

I am a crunchy stay at home mom to a , , and a my husband is in our eyes.
February 24th, 2013, 07:23 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Its probablly going to take about 2 months for the skin to get to its tightest self. and im not sure about the belly button hurting but could it be due to skin removal??
February 24th, 2013, 08:03 AM
amcashes's Avatar Swollen Feet Mommy
I do not know if that is why it hurts but I know after my c-section my belly button was a redish purple color and the color ran down the center of my stomach but it is gone now.

I am a crunchy stay at home mom to a , , and a my husband is in our eyes.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search