Struggling with a decsion....has anyone been there?

Forum: Cesarean Section Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Cesarean Section Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 8th, 2013, 03:07 PM
melissaleigh's Avatar Unashamed POASer
Hello all.....I'm really struggling trying to make a decsion and looking for advice. I'm ttc through IVF. I have failed the first two cycles and need to decide when to start my next cycle. If I start now and I get pregnant that would put my due date around the middle to end of December. My first daughter who is 4 now was born via csection so my next delivery will be a repeat csection. Have any of you ever had a csection that close to Christmas and had other children in the house? I'm struggling because I want to be able to provide my 4 year old with a special Christmas. Just concerned about recovering from a csection over Christmas. Thoughts?????
April 6th, 2013, 08:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I had a repeat c section a few weeks ago and have a toddler and I could not imagine trying to do a special holiday and rrecover from a c section. I healed much more slowly with this c section and required more help. I think I started feeling more like myself at three weeks. That's just my experience. You may heal fairly quickly. It all depends on your body.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search