Roll Call! Whose out there?

Forum: Fashion and Beauty

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fashion and Beauty LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 12th, 2011, 08:36 AM
*Firefly*'s Avatar Girlfriend and Blogger
Hiya ladies! Sign in and tell us a little bit about yourself, it's about time we got this board a-moving!

I am Ellie, 22 from London, UK, and I am make-up & Beauty obsessed! I love Mac, Urban Decay, Giorgio Armani, Bobbi Brown as well as Max Factor, Sleek, and NO.7/17 from our drugstores boots.

Clothes wise, i like to look for reasonably priced brands like Top Shop and Miss Selfridge.
But Iíll be born without a mask
~ Babel, Mumford & Sons

January 12th, 2011, 12:23 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
hello! i am van 21, will be 22 years old on 3/22 i feel like i have lost myself since having kids..i dont really dress up fancy anymore and im looking into getting more into that again
January 13th, 2011, 01:10 PM
LucyRuth's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hello Ellie! I'm here to join in as I'm make-up & beauty mad too

I've had bad skin (oily and acne) since my early teens and I'm 24 now (wow over 10 years)!! I've always relied on make-up for cover-up and distraction! I love Max Factor and Mac!

It's one thing I've never let go of, there's only a handful of times I have ever left the house without any make-up on and there's only a handful of people that have ever seen me make-up free!
January 13th, 2011, 01:46 PM
Lucy it's fab to have you here! I hope you stick around honey x
~ Babel, Mumford & Sons

January 15th, 2011, 12:33 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
I'm Christen, I'm not really any good at fashion or beauty, but I was invited, and I am a participator.

January 15th, 2011, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJD3Tdance View Post
I'm Christen, I'm not really any good at fashion or beauty, but I was invited, and I am a participator.
Oh honey - you don't have to be "any good" if your interested in bits and bobs I hope you stay around x
~ Babel, Mumford & Sons

January 17th, 2011, 02:16 PM
Lonomia's Avatar Super Hot Mommy
Stef here! I love wearing makeup and looking nice. I'm not really into fashion, but I like to look at clothes. Japanese nail art is my favorite.

January 20th, 2011, 04:50 AM
pinkalicious75's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi!
I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Christine from Montreal, Canada. I currently post mostly in the March 2011 DDC. Expecting a boy March 11th. I have an awesome girlie girl named Madeline.

I love fashion and beauty and I am building quite the makeup collection.

Just wondering if there are any rules here about reviewing products or mentioning brands?

Looking forward to chitchatting with you ladies
January 20th, 2011, 10:41 PM
WAHMto3boys2005's Avatar Veteran
Hey I'm Christina 28 years old and a certified Avon Beauty Consultant... I like a lot of brands but personally have always found myself coming back to Avon since I was just 9 with my first bout of acne & psoriasis...

As far as clothes I love Debs, Dots, K-Mart & Lane Bryant depending on what I am buying for... Granted I RARELY get the chance to clothes shop anymore lol... But I am looking forward to getting back to Lane Bryant for a few new outfits
January 27th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Sharron here, I'm not well up on fashion and beauty at all, I tend to just buy clothes that suit me and stick with what I know make-up wise, but it would be good to get some new ideas. I have sensitive skin too so it can be hard to find good products, but then I guess that's why I stick to what I know!

February 1st, 2011, 01:09 PM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
I don't think i ever introduced myself in here, sorry about that. I'm started off in the TTC section but i find myself in here a lot!

My name is Lauren/Lorena (I acquired the name Lorena when the in-laws and DH would talk to me in Spanish...it kinda stuck ever since haha). I'm 27, will be 28 in July. DH and i are TTC #1
February 5th, 2011, 11:40 AM
Fae*Aibell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi im Molly, mum of 3 (2 boys 6yrs and 4yrs, and 1 girl 1yr). Before i had the kids and was working i loved my fashion and makeup and most of my pay would go on it. Since having the kids i honestly would say i have let myself go. Well no more, im determined this is the year to find myself again. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Forever missing my 3 angel babies: Harry, Ewan, and Audrey.
I am at one with God and with Nature. I feel my oneness with absolutely everything.

PROUD CO-HOST OF UK AND IRELAND MUMMIES
February 9th, 2011, 04:51 PM
Im Jane 35, AU. I love everything about fashion
March 28th, 2011, 10:07 PM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
I'm Shasta (26 almost 27). I looooove shoes as well as dresses. I'm completely makeup obsessed. I have tons of Bare Minerals eye colors as well as a nice collection of MAC growing. As far as skin care goes, I only use Philosophy. It was the only thing that got me through my Accutane experience and I will never switch to anything else...unless they go out of business. Which I hope they dont. I also love nail colors. I'm not the best at painting my nails, but I'm doing ok.

Always missing my 3 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12
April 20th, 2011, 07:50 PM
Mischief Managed's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Mischief Managed
Hello all :wave:
I am Stephanie, married to my wonderful DH Nathan. I love clothes and fashion yet I have hit a slump (now that all my money will be going to the baby and I havn't even been able to wear anything other then 3 outfits since I can't fit in my old clothes!) I am due with my first little man at the end of July. I love looking good, yet I do struggle, so I love getting tips!

April 22nd, 2011, 03:44 PM
*~Amanda~*'s Avatar Hostest with the mostest
Send a message via Skype™ to *~Amanda~*
My oh my. Considering I have been on this board for a few months, I'm suprised that I didn't fill this out. Shame on me. I'm Amanda, Army wife to Andy, SAHM to 3with my 4th due in July. I am the "resident" stylist around here. I have been in the hair business for 12 years. I do miss being on the floor at times, but then realize that I can share my knowledge other ways. I'm currently a full time student working on a Bachelor's in Business Admin with a Minor in Marketing and an emphasis on Real Estate and Development. Whew....that's a mouthful. One day I would like to own my own real estate company, but I could always go back to my roots and own my own salon. Anyhow, hello ladies!

April 24th, 2011, 09:18 PM
sHaiRah's Avatar JM Addict-In-The-Making
I'm Sarah, I'm 27 and a cosmetology student. I'm almost done, but taking a couple quarters off for personal reasons. I love color more than anything, and alternative cuts, but I love rolling a sweet old lady's hair too. I love punk and goth looks, and trying new things, playing around with makeup like I'm a five year old with a new watercolor set!
Oh and my favorite brands are DermaBlend, Urban Decay, Hard Candy, Kat Von D's line, Sephora, and... wet n wild. LOL I can afford to be creative and play when I use wet n wild!
September 16th, 2011, 09:42 AM
Regular
I'm Natalie from California. I'm 24 and I have a serious beauty/bath product addiction. My daughter even at 14 months seems to be following in my footsteps lol.

Natalie
Steve's Wife since 5/2009
Mama to Harper Grace born at home into her daddy's hands on 7/17/2010

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search