Favorite Hairspray or Gel??

Forum: Fashion and Beauty

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fashion and Beauty LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 10th, 2006, 04:38 PM
**KELI**'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Right now I use Paul Mitchell products and I love them except.......very pricey!!! Any cheaper alternatives that anyone want to suggest??? I have very curly hair that I have to manage with both hairspray and gel daily.

Thanks to Julka for my Beautiful Siggy!!!
July 10th, 2006, 08:31 PM
Shellberry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love Aussie--plus the gel smells grapey like it used to when they first came out
July 18th, 2006, 11:42 AM
Margarita's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love Sebastian products - but they're pricey as well!

I use the Got2Be products from the drug store! They're cheap and work well - they're owned by schwarzkopf who are expensive brand as well
July 19th, 2006, 10:53 PM
ツMeagan's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The only hairspray I will ever use is Nexxus Comb Thru. I don't like my hair to look like it has hairspray in it, so that's why I like this one. I hardly ever use it. Only if I put my hair up and need a little something to hold it. One can will last me over a year.
July 20th, 2006, 08:49 AM
boredchem's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to boredchem
I think I'm going to have to try that nexxus stuff. I've just been using Tresseme (and living with it...) because I have no real experience using good hair sprays.

View my Flikr account here!

</div>
July 22nd, 2006, 10:53 PM
RachelC's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to RachelC
I use Biolage at the moment but don't really use hairspray much at all. I like this one because it's very light but still has a decent hold.. and it doesn't look or feel like you're wearing hairspray.

Thank you RaspberryBeret for my gorgeous siggy!

July 23rd, 2006, 07:43 PM
kimelise's Avatar Veteran
I think the BEST product on the market is Tresemme. Its cheap, yet its salon-quality. It smells great, holds well and looks great. It gives a nice shine without leaving those tacky white dandruff-type white spots some hair sprays and gels do.

I also like Pantene and Sunsilk. They both hold well and smell great.

I have tried so many different things- I use hair product every day, so I have to find something I love. Usually if you phone, write or email a company they will send you a free sample of their product so you can test it.

KIM AND PHIL

</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search