What is your hairstyle?

Forum: Fashion and Beauty

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fashion and Beauty LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 31st, 2013, 05:18 AM
MommyofAngels1985's Avatar Veteran
I recently got my hair cut short and had bangs added. I haven't had anything other than long straight hair, no layers or anything, since I was 12 so I wanted a change. Well I absolutely love the bangs, but I miss my longer hair, I got like 6 inches whacked off . I figure it will take about half a year until the length will satisfy me because I would like to get about 4 inches of it back. I don't ever use any kind of hair products. Every other day I wash and condition my hair followed by blow drying it. I also find it rediculous to pay anywhere from $16-22 just to have my bangs trimmed once every two weeks to a month so thanks to the help of youtube and a pair of salon scissors I have been trimming my own bangs for almost a month now, and they have never looked so good . I have been getting so good at cutting my own hair that I started cutting my 2 year olds bangs, so adorable!

Team Pink!

Last edited by MommyofAngels1985; March 31st, 2013 at 05:23 AM.
April 19th, 2013, 02:43 PM
Veteran
Most of my life I've had long hair with a couple of stints with short hair. And when I say short I mean earlobe short! But I always let it grow out each time I get it cut and go years between cutting. I haven't had bangs since before high school ... no I take that back I got them cut back in my hair because I thought I'd like them again - hated them and grew them back out to never have them again. I've also found that a little layering seems to work well for me even when my hair is super long.

May 8th, 2013, 09:00 AM
My hair is just past my shoulders and layerd x
January 19th, 2014, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyofAngels1985 View Post
I recently got my hair cut short and had bangs added. I haven't had anything other than long straight hair, no layers or anything, since I was 12 so I wanted a change. Well I absolutely love the bangs, but I miss my longer hair, I got like 6 inches whacked off . I figure it will take about half a year until the length will satisfy me because I would like to get about 4 inches of it back. I don't ever use any kind of hair products. Every other day I wash and condition my hair followed by blow drying it. I also find it rediculous to pay anywhere from $16-22 just to have my bangs trimmed once every two weeks to a month so thanks to the help of youtube and a pair of salon scissors I have been trimming my own bangs for almost a month now, and they have never looked so good . I have been getting so good at cutting my own hair that I started cutting my 2 year olds bangs, so adorable!
Well at least, you learned how to cut your own hair. .
I actually want to get a new haircut
but no idea yet what will suit my rounded face..
January 20th, 2014, 09:10 AM
rachelc0's Avatar 2 sons, 4 angel babies
i had long hair and i loved it. took a few years to grow out and i was proud of it. the only few problems were that when i colored at home i needed TWO boxes, and there were times it was very heavy. so last summer i decided to hack it. off goes about 9in. and i loved my new cut ... for about a month. now i SERIOUSLY regret cutting it and i'm growing it all back out again.
06/09/2014 - Stillborn @ 39wks 6days
08/09/2014 - Miscarriage @ 5wks
09/03/2014 - Chemical Pregnancy
January 24th, 2014, 04:13 AM
I only wear my hair down..
I curl it sometimes..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search