Mom venturing into the business world with a clothing boutique

Forum: Fashion and Beauty

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fashion and Beauty LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 11th, 2014, 07:21 AM
I am a mother of three, ages 4,12, and 13. I was a stay at home mom with my boys when they were younger as well as a full time student. In order for me to be able to do this my husband had to take on a 2nd full time job. That was in 2004. A few years later I graduated and became a middle school math teacher. It is now 8 years later and our family has grown even more with the addition of my super sassy little girl and he still works two full time jobs.

My children see their father only once or twice a week and while I know that is more than some I selfishly want more for them. I have started my own business with hopes of making a living at it one day. The day I become a successful business owner is the day my children will have their father home more.

I have opened an online women's clothing boutique. I chose to venture into the ecommerce world because as a mother I know how valuable our time is. Between our time at work, laundry, cleaning, running errands, sports, music lessons, and gymnastics, there just isn't enough time in our day for us to shop for ourselves. Most days it feels like the only time I have for myself is late at night when they are all sleeping. As we all know, clothing stores are not open at midnight. It was because of the time constraints put on moms that I decided to open Mimosa Alley online.

Every time I wear boutique clothes I receive compliments; and I love that! I know that when I walk through the grocery store or into school no one else will have on the same thing. Mimosa Alley has been designed to make you stand out from a crowd and shine with the latest trends in fashion!

I would like to ask a huge favor of all my fellow moms, please take a minute to like my store on facebook and help spread the word about my boutique. And when you find those few minutes that belong just to you, take at a look at my website and treat yourself to something new. You deserve it!!

Facebook page name: Mimosa Alley

Website: mimosaalley dot com (Unfortunately the post won't let me use links since I'm new)

Thank you so much for your help and I hope I get the opportunity to make you shine!!

Mimosa Alley

Tags
boutique , fashion , mimosa alley , women's clothing

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search