EVERYBODY C'MERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive While Breastfeeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 18th, 2008, 11:42 AM
follesurtoi's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to follesurtoi
XXX this will be x-posted in all trying to conceive boards on justmommies so no one misses out XXX

Hi girls!!!!!

Well after hearing about pre-seed from you guys, I went looking for it online and was led back to a great site I got some tests from when I was pg with Gracie before losing her (which you guys know about). I emailed them to talk about their pre-seed and also to thank them for being truly passionate about helping others conceive, and they responded this morning to me saying yes it was okay to post a link to their site so I could show you girls AND THAT IS NOT THE BEST PART!!!!! - and they also created a coupon for everybody to use to get 15% OFF their purchase if they decide to buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How awesome is that omg I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!! For somebody who is struggling with money (and I know I'm probably not the only one) but wants a baby so bad, I am really crying now at their genorosity.

Okay okay I'll stop blubbering and give you the details - spread the word to everybody on justmommies okay, so everybody can take advantage and save some good money on TTC things!!!! I will post Vickie's email in part here:

"I have just set up a coupon for you for 15% off that will last until May 31st. The code is justmommies. The only thing is that you will have to place your order on our recently opened site, http://www.downthelane.com , in order to use the coupon code." <note: their current site is babyhopescom> You can share the coupon code with your friends in the post <on justmommies.com>. Just make sure they know that the coupon expires on 5/31/2008."

Yayyyyyyyyyy! So have fun shopping girls!!!!!!!!!!

Faint + 5/14/2008, BFP 5/13/2008, darker line on 5/17/2008, stalk my chart!http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/19c6f2

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search