Hi, I'm new.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive While Breastfeeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 25th, 2008, 01:47 AM
Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hello everyone, I'm new to this board. My name is Nikki and I have an almost nine month old son named Jack. I am not officially TTC until December but I'm still hoping.

I haven't gotten AF back yet so I'm not even sure how to start TTC. Any resources are appreciated.

I can't wait to get to know everyone!

June 26th, 2008, 09:53 PM
EarthyMama's Avatar Veteran
Welcome Nikki.
I'm Karah,married to Jay ,have a 19 month old little girl and we are TTC#2...I know how you feel. I just got AF back near the beginning of the month and it was no where near a normal period,though it is the closest thing I have had to a period so far.So,I am counting it as AF.I have no clue if I will have another one in july or not or how regular they will be either,since I should have been ovulated this week and I highly doubt I did,no OPK's but going by everything else I didn't :\ Hope you get AF back soon and things work out for you,good luck!

</div>
June 29th, 2008, 12:11 AM
PixieQueen's Avatar Hi-Tech Hippie
Send a message via Yahoo to PixieQueen
Hello! Are you getting all excited to build a nb stash or do you have your dipes left over from Jack? I didn't have a proper nb stash last time, so I am all excited to build one this time around! Welcome!

June 29th, 2008, 02:35 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome to the board! Feel free to jump right in!

Is your DS sleeping through the night yet? Usually that helps bring AF back.

June 29th, 2008, 09:15 PM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
Welcome!!!

Is your LO sleeping through the night? That is when mine came back.

I would suggest that you start charting/temping to see if you are O'ing. Even without AF you can still get a BFP.

GOOD LUCK!

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
July 2nd, 2008, 04:02 AM
Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good news, I kind of talked SO into TTC right away! We're starting soon!

Quote:
Hello! Are you getting all excited to build a nb stash or do you have your dipes left over from Jack? I didn't have a proper nb stash last time, so I am all excited to build one this time around! Welcome![/b]
I am excited to build a nb stash
Jack wasn't CDed til 7 weeks, and he was already able to wear some mediums! So I am very excited to CD a newborn. I will do PFs mostly, since I am sure this one will be a fast grower too but I still need to get some cute smalls!

Quote:
Welcome!!!

Is your LO sleeping through the night? That is when mine came back.

I would suggest that you start charting/temping to see if you are O'ing. Even without AF you can still get a BFP.

GOOD LUCK![/b]
He is still waking up once or twice. We just starting getting him to sleep in his crib. While he is sleeping for longer periods, it is not through the night yet.

Temping seems like a lot of work plus I don't really have a regular sleep schedule. I am going to figure something out...

July 2nd, 2008, 10:53 PM
blessedw/3boys's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey stranger!

If you don't want to temp, you could invest in a saliva scope. I got one a few years ago. I think I paid around $40 for it, but it lasts forever! You use it first thing in the morning, but you don't have to wake up at the same time everyday like temping. It would definitely be a good way to go now to watch for ovulation without having your pp AF back yet. I actually forgot that I had one until this week (it was buried in my night stand drawer), and I know I have spent more than $40 on OPK's the past few months hoping to get a +! I'm also glad I am using it now because I am on my first pp cyle, and I'm on cd18 with no signs of O'ing yet...if I didn't have it, I would probably be on my 2nd box of OPK's right now.

Thank You Caitlin for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search