This cycle is dragging...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive While Breastfeeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 15th, 2008, 06:33 AM
blessedw/3boys's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm on cd31 and don't even know if I O'd. I have been using my saliva scope along with some OPK's. Back on July 5th and 6th, I got ferning on my saliva scope. The 6th was full ferning, but I never got a + OPK. By the way I felt, I could have sworn I ovulated on the 6th. I hope that I did ovulate and just missed my surge with the OPK's. The 6th was 9 days ago, so I guess I'm 9dppo (9 days post possible ovulation ). If I don't see any signs of AF, I will be testing in the next few days (I always test early because I am a testing addict LOL!) I hope to get a nice suprise!

Thank You Caitlin for my beautiful siggy!
July 15th, 2008, 10:54 AM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
I hope you get a nice surprise too! Good luck!

When did your AF come back? Bryson is almost 9 months old and I still don't have it back. He is sleeping through the night for the most part (usually waking up somewhere between 4:00 and 6:00) so I'm hoping AF comes soon. Sorry for ranting in your thread, lol. I just can't stop wondering about it.

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

July 15th, 2008, 07:38 PM
blessedw/3boys's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just had my first pp AF last month. It started the day after Tyson turned 9 1/2 months old. He has also been pretty much sleeping through the night since about 4 months. He used to sleep till 8am, but for the past few months has been wanting to nurse around 5am. Once he started eating 3 meals of table food a day, he cut out 2 nursing sessions during the day. Just about 2 weeks after cutting out the 2 sessions is when AF came back.

I know it can take awhile for things to get back to normal, but I was just hoping that things would just start back up regularly right away for me. Hopefully it won't be too much longer for you!

Thank You Caitlin for my beautiful siggy!
July 16th, 2008, 08:00 AM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
I have been wondering when Bryson's nursing would slow down. So far he is still nursing the same number of times each day but maybe not as long. It feels the same as before though. I don't want to wean him but I also was thinking he would be slowing down by now, at least a little. Maybe he needs more food than I am giving him.

Sorry your AF is here but it seems like a good sign that things are getting back to normal for you. I hope you catch it next month.

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search