New with question!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive While Breastfeeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 20th, 2008, 02:32 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey ladies! Im confused and need your input! DD is 7 months old and Im still BF so my cycles are all crazy. DH and I are not TTC - but not really using protection either. My last period was June 18th or 19th ( can't remember which one ). I started getting quesy spells ( I had horrible MS with DD), headaches, very irritable, my face is breaking out, and indigestion. I have tested 3 times all BFN. Its just weird because when I tested with DD I got a BFP several days before I was supposed to have my period. I keep telling myself right after I test - "well you just tested and your not pregnant" . But I can't stop thinking that I might be. Could it be possible I am PG and still getting BFN ? Or do you all think Im not and I should just stop thinking about it?? Im driving myself crazy LOL !!! I wish our bodies would just know immediatley if we are preggo or not so we didn't have to go through all this waiting non-sense!!! If im not pregnant then I must be sick b/c Im not imagining my stomach feeling upset. What do you all think??

**update - i started last night. although my period is lighter than normal, maybe for some reason this period is just different which is why i felt all whacky. normally i have to wear a plus tampon but im wearing a light. oh well -

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
July 21st, 2008, 06:57 AM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
I'm glad you at least have an answer for now. That must have been so stressful! I hope all your future periods are more reliable so you don't have to worry so much.

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search