Just Kinda sad today

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive While Breastfeeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 29th, 2008, 08:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Tinky
because I know that with BF its going to make it even harder TTC. I always had a little trouble anyway. The BF is just one more thing stacked up against me. I wouldnt stop for the world, I love that bond between me and my baby, but I dont like that it will make it harder.
Im not trying to complain, I know I already have three beautiful children and that makes me so lucky compared to some.
I have irregular cycles, I have little to no cervical mucus production, now I am seeing I have a short luteul phase as well. The OPKS didnt work for me, but a friend lent me her monitor and that sure helped! (too bad I had to give it back) My dh doesnt want to 'get all crazy' like we did for DS. I am temping and watching the scant cm and cp, but he doesnt want to KNOW. Okay, Im rambling and I am done. It makes sense to me whats in my head, just cant seem to organize it into words. *SIGH*

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
Korbyn 28 week miracle 5/17/13
August 29th, 2008, 08:52 AM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
No honey, I know how you feel. I feel sad a lot too because there is no way I'm going to stop BF in order to get pregnant but the waiting around just to see if I will ever even ovulate is driving me nuts. I'm on day 35 and nothing yet. It gets frustrating and this is just my first "cycle". I totally understand how you feel. I hope you get surprised and get pregnant soon. *HUGS*

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

August 29th, 2008, 02:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Im glad to know Im not the only one. I hope it happens for all that want it too. Im only on CD 9 or so. My USAL O is around cd 25 so I have time to sit and wait and see if it even happens anythime soon. Good Luck to you!!

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
August 30th, 2008, 08:31 PM
littlestinkers
Quote:
Im glad to know Im not the only one. I hope it happens for all that want it too. Im only on CD 9 or so. My USAL O is around cd 25 so I have time to sit and wait and see if it even happens anythime soon. Good Luck to you!![/b]
It is so hard to wait. We started ttc with out af at 5 months pp with our ds#1 and it took 15 months pp to get ppaf back. Then another 6 months to get pg and then mc. We got pg that very next cycle and it was twins.

We are ttc again with out ppaf and our twins are 12.5 months old. I am hoping af well show soon..... GL to you both.....
August 31st, 2008, 08:06 PM
Karine119's Avatar SAHM of 3 Drama Queens!
Send a message via AIM to Karine119 Send a message via MSN to Karine119 Send a message via Yahoo to Karine119
I understand where you are coming from, before having my daughters I tried for 4 years with my ex-fiance and never conceived. I got pg with Khloe so fast and the first cycle trying got pg with Keira. Now here I am over the moon about being able to BF Keira and not missing AF, but really wishing that I would conceive as fast as I did with the girls. I hope that you get a BFP soon, it can be hard and lately it seems like everyone I know is getting BFPs.

September 1st, 2008, 07:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I know it is just my perception but It always makes me feel down when I seem to hear 'I wasnt trying, or I didnt WANT to get pregnant' It never fails. Whenever I am TTC I hear that from friends or neighbors or family memebers. And the ones who go on to abort really hurt me!!
I get so bugged coming on TTC boards and reading how someone thinks/is pregnant wiithout intending it. Not that I am against someone who accidently conceives, but I feel it is not very nice to come on a TTC board where people could be struggling, for years at times and post something like that. Maybe its just my mood today, please forgive my negative vibes.

(Can you tell I just found out someone is unwanted-pregnant??)

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
September 4th, 2008, 05:33 AM
littlestinkers
Quote:
I know it is just my perception but It always makes me feel down when I seem to hear 'I wasnt trying, or I didnt WANT to get pregnant' It never fails. Whenever I am TTC I hear that from friends or neighbors or family memebers. And the ones who go on to abort really hurt me!!
I get so bugged coming on TTC boards and reading how someone thinks/is pregnant wiithout intending it. Not that I am against someone who accidently conceives, but I feel it is not very nice to come on a TTC board where people could be struggling, for years at times and post something like that. Maybe its just my mood today, please forgive my negative vibes.

(Can you tell I just found out someone is unwanted-pregnant??)[/b]
I know and then you go out to the mall and see 15 pg people. I never see pg ladies until I am getting tired of not having ppaf and trying to ttc...
My sisters step son just found out they are having a girl. They didn't want to get pg and were really upset about it. I guess his whole family was. I know what you mean.....
September 4th, 2008, 05:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Emie, why ?

Whats that saying? When you get a red car you see red cars everywhere? I think its the same for babies. When you want one or have one you SEE the signs of them everywhere.

Maybe it wouldnt seem so difficult if it wasnt for my family. None of the women have ever TRIED to conceive. There are a lot of oppsies and BC babies from the rest of them.

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
September 4th, 2008, 06:30 AM
littlestinkers
Quote:
Emie, why ?

Whats that saying? When you get a red car you see red cars everywhere? I think its the same for babies. When you want one or have one you SEE the signs of them everywhere.

Maybe it wouldnt seem so difficult if it wasnt for my family. None of the women have ever TRIED to conceive. There are a lot of oppsies and BC babies from the rest of them.[/b]
Same thing with my family my sisters didn't plan their kids one of my sisters almost gave up one of her dc because she didn't want another baby... Now he is 10ish and she wants more but was fixed after he was born... My sister never bf either...
September 4th, 2008, 06:45 PM
blessedw/3boys's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I completely understand how you feel! It took us 3 years and 3 m/c's to have Tyson. We haven't used b/c since he was born because we didn't want to waste any time on #2 since we have no idea how long it could take. I was so hoping to be one of those lucky ones to get pg before even getting a pp AF. I guess I am lucky that I have AF back, but now she's coming too early Every time I see a new DDC up, I get even more anxious and sad that another month has past. Like right now, the earliest I could have another baby, next year will be 1/2 over already!

I hear you too on hearing about "oopsies" and unwanted babies. Makes me want to scream!

Sorry if I am rambling, but I have a feeling AF will be here tomorrow, so I'm feeling a bit down...

Thank You Caitlin for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search