Tonight I put Tyson to bed...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive While Breastfeeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 4th, 2008, 06:56 PM
blessedw/3boys's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
without nursing him, and he didn't even mind (I thought he was going to at least fuss)! We have been down to 2 nursing sessions for about 2 months now (first thing in the morning and before bed). He doesn't really nurse very long-it's more for comfort. I think am going to start working on completely weaning him-starting with the bedtime session. Last month AF came early at 10dpo. Tomorrow, I will be 11dpo, and I'm pretty positive she'll be here in the morning (I can feel it). So, even though I am lucky enough to have AF back to TTC, it won't do me any good if she keeps coming too early. I think I will continue to let Tyson just nurse in the mornings for the next month and see if that affects my LP. The morning is what is going to be hard to stop because he wakes up around 5-5:30am just to come into our bed to nurse for a few minutes and falls back asleep with us-which I love!

Thank You Caitlin for my beautiful siggy!
September 5th, 2008, 03:14 PM
Mommy2Josiah
Thats good! I know what you mean about loving the nursing in bed in the mornings. I only have a 4 month old but its such an awesome bonding experience. DH & I want to TTC when Josiah is 6 months, so in a couple months but I'm dreading it if I have to give up nursing to get pregnant again, I just love it so much. Good luck with getting AF back on track!
September 5th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I completely understand how you are feeling. Asher has been content with milk in a sippy cup lately and I think he could do without nursing all together, but I feel like I am holding on. I'm using a fertility monitor this month because I am curious to see if I am even Oing, and if I am how long my LP is. Once I find out, then I may start cutting down his nursing sessions.

September 5th, 2008, 08:48 PM
blessedw/3boys's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I completely understand how you are feeling. Asher has been content with milk in a sippy cup lately and I think he could do without nursing all together, but I feel like I am holding on. I'm using a fertility monitor this month because I am curious to see if I am even Oing, and if I am how long my LP is. Once I find out, then I may start cutting down his nursing sessions.[/b]

When I decided to try to cut down on Tyson's nursing sessions during the day, I was really suprised at how quickly it happened. I guess he was ready before I really was and was just taking it because I was offering.

Well, I successfully put Tyson to bed again without nursing. He didn't make a peep about it!

Thank You Caitlin for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search