Could I be pregnant?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive While Breastfeeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 21st, 2008, 09:17 PM
SingingMama's Avatar So Blessed...
My son just turned one at the beginning of the month, and I am still breastfeeding him. I got my first PP period on August 8th. I thought that I ovulated about 2 weeks after that, but then I never got my period. I tested (3 times) and it was BFN. My cycles were pretty irregular before I had my son, so I just figured that I'd wait for AF to arrive. Well, Sunday morning (Sept. 14th) during church, I thought that AF was here to visit. I had brownish discharge, and pink "blood" when I wiped. I was crampy, but not too bad. I thought that I would start bleeding heavily soon after, but it was just like it stopped. Then, yesterday, I had the headache from hell, and have been very bloated. Could all of this be signs of ovualtion, or could I be preggers? If it might have been implantation bleeding, how long should I wait to test?

Thanks in advance for all of your advice!!

9/21/08:

I tested again on Friday...BFN.
Today (exactly one week after possible implantation bleeding), I have been somewhat naseous, and my nipples are tender (they hurt while nursing, and they don't usually do that...). I also HAD to take a nap during the middle of the day (but I attibuted that to my late night, and spending a couple of hours on the beach...we're on vacation). Could these be signs of ovulation, or a possible pregnancy? My cycles were irregular prior to my first pregnancy, so I don't really know exactly when I ovulate. I have been trying to watch for body signs, but it always seems that they are off-again-on-again. Maybe it's because of the breastfeeding? Who knows... Anyway, should I just wait a few days, then test? Or could this just be ovulation?
September 22nd, 2008, 07:35 AM
Mommy2Josiah
Just wanted to say good luck! KUP!
September 22nd, 2008, 09:06 AM
~*3 little bears*~'s Avatar Jack~Mack~Brooke~Baby
Send a message via AIM to ~*3 little bears*~
Well your symptoms sound more like pg symptoms then anything else but since you havent gotten a positive test yet I would get some OPKs and take them to see if you are ovulating. If you don't get a BFP sometime this week i would consider the discharge/spotting as your warning AF. Good luck. Keep us posted.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search