FF took away my crosshairs!!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive While Breastfeeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 16th, 2008, 12:42 PM
~*3 little bears*~'s Avatar Jack~Mack~Brooke~Baby
Send a message via AIM to ~*3 little bears*~
So after yesterday's temp and info was entered FF gave me my O date of the 12th then today i entered my temp which was way lower and it told me that it was not confident of my O date and took away my crosshairs. Which is totally sucky because we had great timing of DTD this month. So what do you think, if my temps are back up tomorrow will it put my crosshairs back or did i really not ovulate???

October 18th, 2008, 06:56 AM
PixieQueen's Avatar Hi-Tech Hippie
Send a message via Yahoo to PixieQueen
That's weird. Looking at your chart I would say CD23 was right. If your temp had gone down today instead, I would say that it might be an implantation dip, but 4 DPO seems a bit early. I hope it puts them back!

October 18th, 2008, 07:43 AM
Well yesterday i got the CH's back and then after todays temp it took them away again. I was sooo excited cause with my O date on the 12th that would put me at 6 DPO which would mean that my LP already doubled from last cycle. But now it seems like i haven't even ovulated at all. Boooooo.

October 19th, 2008, 05:58 AM
c'est_la_vie's Avatar Is it nap time yet?
For once I might agree with FF. I don't think you ovulated yet either... Do you check your CP at all?

October 19th, 2008, 12:50 PM
You know i haven't not this time but maybe i should. Apparently i have not ovulated cause my temps are still low and my crosshairs have been gone for days aaaaand i've had fertile CM recently sooo who knows? Last month i didn't O til CD 42 so i still have lots of time.

October 19th, 2008, 05:11 PM
c'est_la_vie's Avatar Is it nap time yet?
Yeah, I get fertile CM a few times a cycle.. but when I check my CP, it lets me know if I'm really O'ing or not. GL hun! I hope your LP is longer!

October 20th, 2008, 06:40 PM
Ok well yesterday and today i got positive OPKs and temp has started to rise sooooo i guess FF was right and i hadn't o'd yet. At least i am O'ing now.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search