AF is NOT funny.....

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive While Breastfeeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 13th, 2009, 11:17 AM
KCAmanda's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ok, so I just went to the bathroom sorry if there! When I wiped I had a little bit of mucous with some teeny tiny had to squint to see blood streaks in them..when I went "fishing" for more I just got some pinkish discharge and then nothing. I am about 10 dpo..this is too late for implantation bleeding right!?!? I got another BFN this morning and I am out of tests..

As for the discharge I haven't had anything since..I am seriously guessing AF is on her way and going to be in full action tomorrow...just GREAT! Of all the freakin days in the year she could come she picks Valentines Day!?!??!

PS - If she is in full action by this afternoon/evening would I count my CD 1 as today or tomorrow?!? If its tomorrow, than she'd be here a day early and my LP would be 10-11 days which is better than 8 days last month.
February 13th, 2009, 07:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well, 10dpo would not be too late to see some implantation bleeding, so it could be af being evil and showing up at the worst possible time or it could be something else. Did you experience any implantation bleeding with Josiah? Just wondering if you have anything for comparison. If you start fully today, then today would be CD1. Sounds like you LP is at least moving in the right direction! How did you like your first full month of using the CBEFM?

Thank you so much Kris2you for my lovely siggy!!!

February 13th, 2009, 10:58 PM
KCAmanda's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The monitor was "okay" I felt like I O'd earlier than what the monitor told me but I gauged my Oing date based on my physical symptoms too. AF is definitely here - I am just bummed I got her on CD 26 and not 28 or 30. I am normally not this early..I am thinking of calling the DR and maybe seeing what they say about my luteal phase being so short.
February 14th, 2009, 08:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
See thats what I have - a short LP. Mine is 8 days from ov to AF, although last month was 7 grrr...but I have had a couple of 9's too. I'm afraid it is a side effect to nursing in some women.

If you count the first day as spotting then you wouldn't count it as CD1 (fertility friend doesn't. It starts a new chart when you have a 'light flow' or more) so your probably OK with your LP (although some doctors prefer 12 days than 10 as being 'normal')

If you do see the doc let me know what they say! I keep thinking of seeing mine but think they'll just say its because of nursing and thats that.

Jo xxx

Seperated June 2010 from my husband. One daughter DOB 26/07/2006. BFP 06/01/2011, due september but 'high risk' for premature birth.

Hi. Im Jolene. 31 years old. I suffered three years of a short luteal phase and didnt think I could get pregnant again without medical assistance but fell pregnant by accident and naturally. I am really happy and excited to be having a baby although knowing Im going it alone this time is a bit daunting and scary!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search