No 2WW for me :(

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive While Breastfeeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 1st, 2009, 05:48 AM
10x_A_Mommy's Avatar formerly mom_of_8
I was so excited to get my positive OPK the other day Then..............dh got cold feet and there was no bd'ing

But we had a good long talk about it yesterday, and decided to go for it next month I guess the good part of it is, I can use this cycle as a learning cycle. I got pos. opk's on cd 19 and 20. Now I can see about how long my LP will be.
Tristan ~ lost 2/6/03 @ 20 weeks

April 1st, 2009, 07:24 AM
**Jenn**'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry you didn't get to give it a go this cycle but good luck next time!!! I just don't tell dh if I'm ovulating or not so there's less pressure.

Ailish Laura born October 20th, 2012.
8lbs 12oz and 20.75 inches

April 1st, 2009, 08:15 AM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
Sorry you didn't get to give it a go this cycle, but at least you can learn from this cycle and hopefully next cycle will be the cycle!!!
April 1st, 2009, 12:07 PM
Thanks ladies! If I get pg next month maybe I'll get a baby for my birthday My bday is Dec 31 - I would be due in Jan but my last 3 babies were early.

April 1st, 2009, 06:17 PM
**Jenn**'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That would be so great! My oldest's birthday is December 30th (due January 16th)!

Ailish Laura born October 20th, 2012.
8lbs 12oz and 20.75 inches

April 2nd, 2009, 08:10 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to WendyBird Send a message via Yahoo to WendyBird
Aww, bummer! But, I hope it works out next time for you.

Oh, and my birthday is Dec 30th!

April 2nd, 2009, 11:49 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I don't tell DH when I am Oing either. It makes him nervous... I just say "Let's have sex!" LOL

April 3rd, 2009, 05:37 AM
lol, see my dh figures it out because the Only time I have any sex drive at all is around O time.

Maybe after I get my next AF, I'll just need to force myself to be 'in the mood' and give it to him frequently that way it's not obvious when I'm O'ing lol.

April 3rd, 2009, 07:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
LOL, same here! I get really frustrated if I think we haven't DTD at the right time but once I know ovulation has finished I lose interest in sex! But if I talk about my ovulation, al how we 'must do it' now my hubby gets put off too. He says he doesn't want to know all the details - he just wants the surprise when we get a BFP! I can understand that but its harder for US to forget - esp when looking for ovulation! And mine moves around so not so easy just to do it more mid-cycle.

But yeah - I've had some cycles where the chance has been near zero because of bad timing and in a small way it is a relief not to get your hopes up for nothing. Now my LP is *hopefully* at least 10 days I am hoping we can put in more effort this cycle than ever before! lol...but I bet my hubby won't! Suddenly getting as frisky as springtime bunnies might be too much of a shock for him after all this time! He works nights and it used to be really hard getting time together when my daughter wouldn't go to bed until 9 or 10pm. Now she goes 7pm but as we co-sleep she knows when I leave her most of the time!

Jo xxx

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search