Wish I knew when she was coming

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive While Breastfeeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 8th, 2009, 04:08 PM
10x_A_Mommy's Avatar Plus 1 :)
The 'unknown' drives me nuts lol. I've been cramping terribly for 3 days now anticipating AF any moment but nothing yet. I'm glad - because today is only 9 dpo and I'm hoping for a LP at least a couple days longer than that. But at the same time I just want her to hurry up and show up so I can get onto a new cycle of trying

And no, no chance that I'm pg right now - we didn't dtd this month at all lol. Stupid flu then dh's 2nd thoughts.
Tristan ~ lost 2/6/03 @ 20 weeks

April 8th, 2009, 07:58 PM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
Aw, I can relate, although I wish I knew when she was coming for the first time ever since having my kiddo. Every cramp or mood swing and I get excited that she's coming. Breastfeeding really screws with your body, doesn't it?
April 9th, 2009, 02:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Are you certain you ovulated when you thought? I get ovulation cramps. But otherwise I suppose AF is coming? If your only on 9dpo then despite the cramps you might not get it until 14dpo (the norm LP)?
At least you don't have the false hope of a BFP! I've had far to many months where I've sworn I must be pregnant because of some body sign or other!

Jo xxx
April 9th, 2009, 08:31 AM
I'm not 100% sure I even ovulated at all, I'm just basing it on the positive OPK's I got on cd's 19 and 20.

In 2007 I got my cycle back 9 mos post partum, 1st cycle was 30 days, with a 7 day LP. 2nd cycle O'd on cd 22 and became pregnant.

I'm still cramping something fierce and swear she's coming any time, but still nothing. I'm just anxious, I want to get to O day so I can catch that egg and the sooner AF comes and goes the sooner I can do that lol.

April 9th, 2009, 10:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hmm? Was the OPK's you done definitely as dark or darker than the control line? You can have surges throughout your cycle which gives you two lines but only the darkest line is counted as a positive (sorry if I'm quoting what you know inside out already!) but I remember thinking I had a positive when I got the real positive days later!

Jo xxx
April 9th, 2009, 01:05 PM
Here are my opk's.

CD 21 and each day after were clear negatives.

Here is my OPK from cd 22 from my last cycle before this one (which was in August 2007)

That OPK was taken 08/31/07 - negative every day beforehand (started testing on cd10) and I got a faint bfp on hpt on 9/8/07 and a darker one on 9/9.

April 10th, 2009, 01:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hmmm.......yeah, I'd say CD20 is the one that was equal in colour. CD19 is still a tiny touch lighter.
Does that put you on 10 or 11dpo? AF could still be just around the corner. And if nothing else at least you can celebrate having a healthy LP!

Jo xxx
April 10th, 2009, 07:17 AM
I'm sure she's coming Let's see CD20 was on March 30 so that would put me at 10 or 11 dpo (depending on if I ovulated on the 30th or 31st). So I am very happy to have a good LP

April 12th, 2009, 06:03 AM
Question answered, she came yesterday 11 or 12 day LP - Not bad!

April 12th, 2009, 09:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh good - I think? - lol, but at least you were right and knew it was coming with the cramps and that! And a good LP!
Goodluck with ttc this new cycle!!!

Jo xxx
April 13th, 2009, 09:00 AM
Thanks

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search