Qotd 4/27

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive While Breastfeeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 27th, 2009, 06:06 AM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
What has been the most challenging part in you TTC journey so far?

For me its the fact that I am not even sure if I truly am ovulating, I do have my cycle back and it has been pretty regular up until this past one, which was frustrating to say the least. for all I know I have been anovulatory
April 27th, 2009, 06:40 AM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
For me, I didn't get my period until last week, at over 15 months PP!
Now, the baby fever has settled some and I'm not feeling crazy, so I'm not temping or anything, but will probably DTD when I notice EWCM.
It's nice to have some more control over TTC now with a period!
April 27th, 2009, 07:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hmm, guess you all know what has been hardest for me what with having a short luteal phase. But at least that finally seems to be behind me.
I don't recall worrying about my period? It came back when my daughter was 9mths so I didn't really get to the stage when I might have thought hmmm....when is it going to come? I had read that nursing kept it away longer and I was always determined to nurse on demand and be an extended breastfeeder (nurse beyond 1yr).

I think the biggest challenge, probably for everyone who has had to *try* to get pregnant for more than a few months is seeing other pregnant women. Esp if they are family and friends. The loyalty and joy you feel for them is mixed with jealousy and hurt for yourself and the pain can be unbearable at times.

Jo xxx
April 28th, 2009, 08:58 AM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
My period hasn't returned yet, so I can't really try to get pregnant until then. And since I'm tandem nursing, I'm not sure how long it will stay gone. It came back when my daughter was 7 months, but I didn't ovulate for another 7 months. Now my youngest is 9 months and I still haven't got my period back.
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
April 28th, 2009, 11:09 AM
**Jenn**'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mine would be the short luteal phase and ovulating late in my cycle. The earliest I've ovulated is CD 24.

Ailish Laura born October 20th, 2012.
8lbs 12oz and 20.75 inches

April 28th, 2009, 04:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I still haven't gotten my period back and Lily will be 9 months on the 4th. I've been having crampy feelings for the past few months though, but then AF doesn't show up

April 29th, 2009, 03:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by **Jenn** View Post
Mine would be the short luteal phase and ovulating late in my cycle. The earliest I've ovulated is CD 24.
Sorry if you already read my posts and know this but I feel obligated to 'help' and say that I am amazed by how taking 200mg of B6 for one and a half cycle fixed my luteal phase straight away. I wish I had known sooner! Feel free to email me if you want to ask anything more about it! glowscarlet@yahoo.co.uk

Jo xxx
April 29th, 2009, 06:30 AM
10x_A_Mommy's Avatar formerly mom_of_8
For me the hardest part is dtd lol. By the time all the kids are in bed and I get some work done at night I'm not in bed til around midnight and dh is impossible to wake up.
Tristan ~ lost 2/6/03 @ 20 weeks

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search