Friday five

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive While Breastfeeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 1st, 2009, 07:37 AM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
1. What book are you currently reading?
2. What is your favorite novel?
3. What books have you read to understand TTC while breastfeeding more clearly?
4. Do you like fictional or non fictional books/novels?
5. Who is your favorite Author?
May 2nd, 2009, 06:56 AM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
1. Untamed by P.C Cast and Kristin Cast
2. I love the Twilight Saga my fav novel from that is Breaking Dawn
3. I haven't read any yet but was hoping with these questions someone else who has could give a recommendation.
4. Fictional
5. I can't say I really have a favorite but I do like Robert Jordan, Sophie Kinsella and Stephanie Meyer
May 2nd, 2009, 07:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oooh I love questions!

1. What book are you currently reading? I just finished New Moon, the second in the Twilight series! How weird is that? I loved Twilight. I read it in two days cos I couldn't put it down. We then got the film and it was sooooo bad in comparison! Dh was like 'And you read the book???' I was like man you can't compare!
2. What is your favorite novel? Hmm, I have a few! I like sequences. Kim Harrison and David Gemmel stand out.
3. What books have you read to understand TTC while breastfeeding more clearly? I recently got Ecological breastfeeding to understand more clearly why I couldn't get pregs. It was more about how to keep your periods AWAY through nursing the way nature intended though so wasn't quite relevant to me. The best book I read though was Three in a Bed which was about nursing and co-sleeping. That book changed my life. I don't think I would ever have stuck to my ways (which felt natural to me despite going against the majority of parenting styles) without it. I wish I had read it whilst I was pregnant rather than a few months later as I was messed about a bit in hospital with regards to breastfeeding and this book would have made me more certain of what I needed to do.
4. Do you like fictional or non fictional books/novels? Fictional mostly. I love vampire, magic, action books.
5. Who is your favorite Author?
As mentioned above too many to really count as a fave! David Gemmel was a teen-fave and I read all his books then. Wendy Holden, lately, has been a fave of mine - and totally different from the type of stories I usually go for but I am reading a bigger variety these days as I have read so much fantasy-sci-fi over the years. I'm also getting into MIlls&Boon! Ooh er! lol. One called Hidden Honour was fantastic!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search