I think AF is here!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive While Breastfeeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 1st, 2009, 07:32 PM
Kisses-4-Baby's Avatar Super Mommy
Well, I was spotting for a couple of days, just brown and pink, and now today it's red and a light flow!! Yay!!! I'm pretty sure it was an anovulatory cycle though, do you think I might ovulate this cycle?
Baby #4 Due July 7th!!

May 1st, 2009, 08:01 PM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
Sounds like AF for sure wahoo that's great (one of the only times you can be excited for AF lol). There is no way for sure to be able to tell if you will ovulate this cycle or not but return of AF is the right track at least!
May 1st, 2009, 09:15 PM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
Yay! I got my first PPAF about 12 days ago and now I'm noticing lots of EWCM so I think I'm ovulating. I think it's common for the first one to be anovulatory.
May 2nd, 2009, 04:54 AM
hmmmm....IS this AF? I had what seemed to be a light flow this morning and after that it's only been spotting. So now i'm not sure what is going on... i've been really crampy and was sure I would be bleeding heavier this evening but no! Maybe tomorrow?
Thanks for the support ladies!

****UPDATE****
Ok well since posting this, the flow has STOPPED! Nothing when I wipe, i'm still on panty liners.. Can I still count that as a period?
Baby #4 Due July 7th!!

Last edited by Kisses-4-Baby; May 2nd, 2009 at 08:34 AM.
May 2nd, 2009, 08:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I think so. My AF these days tend to be quite light, then medium and then spotting for days. I swear they used to be much heavier? Like 5 days heavy....hmmm? Weird!

I'd count it as AF. It could still be getting into the flow (no pun intended! LOL) and if you didn't ovulate then you are not going to shed as much because of no egg to pull at your uterus lining.

JO xxx
May 2nd, 2009, 09:19 AM
Yay! Oks so, I think I will keep it as 'light' on my FF chart then
On another note, I forgot to temp a for a few days leading up to AF and when I started again my temps were higher but I have a slight cold so... anywho, I don't thnk I ovulated. My chart: 1e565e Ovulation Charts
Baby #4 Due July 7th!!

May 2nd, 2009, 10:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
No, I would definitely say that was anov....<---I never know how to spell that word!... well, no ovulation cos your chart was pretty up and down in several places! And thats better than thinking you ovulated really late and have a mega short LP...

At least it means things are moving in the right direction! I'm sure ovulation won't be far now!

Jo xxx

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search