Another Newbie to the board

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive While Breastfeeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 6th, 2009, 12:56 PM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi ladies! My name is Nikki (27) DH is Jim (also 27). We have 1 beautiful DD, Kaylie, who will be 4 next month and our handsome DS, Scott, who will be 1 in July.

I am still EBF Mr. Scott...although he has recently dropped a feeding. He is still nursing 6-7 times a day (including the 2 bottles of expressed milk he gets at my mom's during the day). As well as eating 3 meals of table food. He is my little linebacker

We are almost ready to TTC #3 Well I am ready NOW but DH is still a little iffy b/c we are working really hard to pay off debt and make me a SAHM. Right now we are NTNP...I am good with that. We will offically start TTC this summer after Scott turns one.

I have had 3 cycles PP. They are still very irregular but I am charting and plan on getting better about temping...we use the CCL sympto-thermal method.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!!!

Last edited by ~*Kixs*~; May 6th, 2009 at 01:21 PM.
May 6th, 2009, 01:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey welcome to the board. Hope you find it useful and fun!

Seperated June 2010 from my husband. One daughter DOB 26/07/2006. BFP 06/01/2011, due september but 'high risk' for premature birth.

Hi. Im Jolene. 31 years old. I suffered three years of a short luteal phase and didnt think I could get pregnant again without medical assistance but fell pregnant by accident and naturally. I am really happy and excited to be having a baby although knowing Im going it alone this time is a bit daunting and scary!
May 6th, 2009, 04:56 PM
Kisses-4-Baby's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi Nikki I'm Elise (21) DH is Remy (27) and we have Eva (33 months) and Jayden (6.5 months) We are TTC#3. Well as soon as I get AF ( I might have already had one not 100% sure though)

Scott sounds like Jayden a couple of months ago! He was BF every hour or 2 plus having 3 large bowls of cereal with fruit and veges! I couldn't believe he could eat so much! I don't ever remember my DD eating that much. I guess boys are hungrier eh?

Anyways welcome
Baby #4 Due July 7th!!

May 6th, 2009, 06:15 PM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
Hello Nikki. I have seen you around the Cloth diapering board I think. My name is Brittany and I am the host of this board as well as for the july 08 pr my son is Ethan he is 10 months old today! So a big welcome glad your here to join us!
May 6th, 2009, 06:15 PM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
Hello Nikki. I have seen you around the Cloth diapering board I think. My name is Brittany and I am the host of this board as well as for the july 08 pr my son is Ethan he is 10 months old today! So a big welcome glad your here to join us!
May 7th, 2009, 06:19 AM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks for the warm welcome ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisses-4-Baby View Post
Scott sounds like Jayden a couple of months ago! He was BF every hour or 2 plus having 3 large bowls of cereal with fruit and veges! I couldn't believe he could eat so much! I don't ever remember my DD eating that much. I guess boys are hungrier eh?
No Joke boys are hungrier than girls! My DD, who will be 4 next month, only weighs 10lbs more than my 9m old DS

Hi Bretanha! Actually I think we have seen eachother on the AP board. I am not a CDing mama...might consider it if I did not work full time...maybe with the next baby BTW those cloth diapers are so freakin' cute!!!! Blondie-Lox (Laurel) is in the Aug 08 PR with me and she is always posting cute pics of Lincoln sporting his cutie pie cloth diapers!!!

When is Ethans B-day? Scott was DUE Aug 4th but was born July 21st. I just loved my DDC so much that I refused to leave the PR

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search